RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Creativity and Reviews (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Lucy's artwork :) (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=211183)

Indigo. 21-07-2013 07:52 PM

Lucy's artwork :)
 
Hey guys.(I am Lucy, hence the title :) )

I went through some rough times and everything was dark and I just couldn't do art anymore :(

However, my creative energies resurfaced so I started drawing again and decided to also give painting a go. :) as I searched for art supplies, I found my old drawings and thought I should post them.

First few ones are fanart :)


Deidara and Jiraiya from Naruto. v Those are lyrics from the song 'It Ends Tonight' by The All American Rejects.




This is Spencer Hastings as I had imagined her while reading the PLL books, though I guess the actress that plays her in the TV series influenced me quite a lot!(She is my favourite character)


This is Chibiusa from Sailor Moon-these drawings are pretty old actually :))



Indigo. 21-07-2013 08:22 PM

These are fashion sketches. They are part of a collection I did a few years back. Unfortunately some of them where lost and those were the only ones I found :(

I plan on finishing it though. :)





It was a flower themed collection :)

Indigo. 21-07-2013 08:33 PM

These are some newer works :)

Personal Works:

Titled "My Love"


Titled "Innocent Love"


Based on the song 'Superheroes' by
The following content has been hidden - Reason : Upsetting name
you love her cuz shes dead


Fire Fly 21-07-2013 08:50 PM

Wow Lucy,
These are absolutely amazing!!!!

SpyroPrice87 21-07-2013 08:57 PM

I've always been a fan of anime/manga style drawings :D my best friend in high school (also named Lucy) used to draw them for me ALL the time :D

You're very good at drawing Lucy :)
I hope to see more soon :) x

I'm also sorry to hear about the dark patch you went through that put a halt to your creativity. However, I understand all too well how it can happen...

:) keep up the wonderful art and let the good times roll :D

Indigo. 21-07-2013 09:13 PM

Thanks Rupi! <3

Thank you Shell! :) I'm working on something right now and it's a bit different than what I normally do-I usually use A5 and sometimes A4 paper sizes, but now I'm using B4 which is bigger. We'll see how it turns out. :)

Dreamer101 29-07-2013 10:29 PM

I love Naruto!! :D I totally nearly squeaked when I recognized the characters. XD very well done. I love your range of artwork. You've done really well with experimenting layout and materials. :-D

nowhereman 30-07-2013 02:29 AM

Wow some really nice work! I especially like the last 2 in the first post and the rainbow with the cats :) keep it up!

FranticMind 30-07-2013 09:57 PM

really nice work! :) x

Eccentrics 30-07-2013 11:59 PM

Wow! These are amazing, I especially love them because of the anime themes :)
My favourites are the sailor moon portraits and black paper drawings. Very creative and colourful!
Keep up the great work <3

- Holly


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.