RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Hey I'm Corey (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=211069)

love2snowboard 19-07-2013 04:02 AM

Hey I'm Corey
 
Hey I'm Corey. I from Colorado, US. I am going into 10th grade and a little nervous. I enjoy snowboarding and going to concerts. In the summer I mountain bike and go ice skating. I have difficulty with depression and anxiety and have phobias. i hope to me some people here with similar issues and help others. i been in the chat room and people there are helpful and caring. I hope to get to know some of you because this seams like a really great and useful source besides the support I get in home for my mental illness.

Corey

CstarL 19-07-2013 08:34 PM

Hi Corey, we chatted in chat last night I believe. I hope you are liking this site. If you ever need to talk to someone please send me a message.

luceroff 19-07-2013 11:34 PM

Hi Corey,

Welcome to RYL, I hope you find the site useful, if you ever want to chat feel free to PM me, take care

havealittlefaith 22-07-2013 09:32 PM

hey there,

welcome to ryl , i hope you find this a supportive place ,

if you ever want a chat or need anything feel free to pm me :)

BB x

TimesLikeThese 26-07-2013 03:06 PM

Hi Corey, welcome to RYL :)

I hope you find all the support you need from here.

Take care xxxx


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.