![]() |
I'm inpatient
Hi all
So some of you will have seen my thread before where I was struggling with suicidal thoughts. Today I saw my doctor and she decided I should go into the hospital so here I am. I'm scared. This isn't like the times before and my anxiety about people and germs is so bad. One person here might have gastro which is my worst nightmare. They are on isolation and the contamination kit is at their door but I'm so scared. This is now like hell. I don't think I can stand this and it's not even night time. Please send love and hugs :( i |
Hi hun
Sorry i havent been around to see your other thread. i send lots and lots of love and hugs. This is a really really brave move and it sounds its the right place for you right now and i hope things improve. i hear you are sounding scared and anxious though. Can you talk to anyone at the hospital about these feelings? Thinking of you as always. xx |
Oh sweetheart, I'm sorry that things have gotten this bad but I am really proud of you for agreeing to go inpatient and that you were able to be honest with your GP.
I've been in hospital before with someone who was sick and in isolation and like you I was worried. But the staff know what they are doing and will be taking all the proper steps to keep this person isolated and keep anyone else from becoming ill. They will have training in this kind of things it will be ok. I'm not sure if you are in public/private, but either way is there a nurse that you can talk to? Are you written up for any PRNs? I'm not sure what you have with you, but do you have any music that you could listen to or any books/puzzles etc to keep distracted? Sending you so so much love and *hugs.* I'm really proud of you, you can do this, you're working really hard to get through this and it will pay off. Always here for you xxx |
Hello lovely.
Im so sorry things have got so bad for you - but no is the time to be brave and be strong and try and fight. You will be safe in the hospital and they will look after ou - and you can come here and chat and rant and stuff :) Take care my lovely xxx |
Hey Snow White ,sorry to hear your struggling so much right now ,you can get through this honey ,you are doing so well in getting the help that you need and you should be proud of yourself for it
Take care honey x |
*wraps you in Amy cuddles*
|
Sorry you are struggle, hope you the support you need.
x |
Oh lovely I am so so sorry things are so hard although glad you are in the right place. To be honest hon you could come into contact with people with illnesses anywhere and hospital is the best place for that to happen as they will be barrier nursing and doing everything they can to stop it spreading between anybody.
You are such a wonderful, strong and loving person and I know you can get through this, hard as it is, and I hope they help you in there <3 Thinking of you sweetpea xxxx |
Aimee I am so sorry that things have gotten to this point for you, but I think you are in the right place at the moment. I am so proud of you for reaching out for help when you needed it and for agreeing to go inpatient. I can understand your fears about getting sick but like the others have said the nurses will have put things into place to avoid it from spreading around the ward. Are you able to talk to the nurses there about your concerns? Perhaps they can help reassure you.
You are an amazing person and stronger than you realise, you will get through this. Sending lots of love and cuddles your way. Thinking of you xx |
Aimee I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope hospital helps and you get the support you need. Take care and sending big hugs. (((((((((hugs))))))))))
Talk to the nurses about your fear of germs. Maybe they can help. I hope things get better for you. x |
Thank you all SO much. I really appreciate your responses and support.
I spoke to the nurse and had a Valium and I calmed down, then found out there is a wii here and a girl and I played for a while. So I felt better and I'll try and sleep a bit now. Maybe when I wake up this will all be a terrible dream. |
I am glad to hear your feeling slightly calmer now. I hope your able to get some good sleep. Thinking of you xx
|
Glad the valium helped and that you had fun on the wii, distractions in units especially are really key *hugs gently*
|
Thinking of you. Hope the admission helps x
|
Oh Aimee, I am sorry to hear you've ended up IP! I hope it helps you and you feel better soon!
I am glad you felt able to talk to the nurse and that the Valium helped. I hope you feel able to continue talking and come out soon, feeling better and stronger! *sending hugs* |
Thank you all. I've bite had two panic attacks since being here so I'm not finding it pleasant. It's 1am so I'm going to put another relaxation audio on and try to get back to sleep. I just need to make it through the night.
Thanks again x |
Oh honey, hopefully the hospital can keep you safe for a little while. I'm sorry about the panic attacks, but I hope the relaxation audio works *sends cuddles and relaxation vibes*
I'm here if you want to talk <3 xxx |
I'm sorry to hear this,
But I hope that the hospital admission helps you. Even if it's just a little, I hope that it can keep you safe. |
Thinking of you. PM if you need to chat/vent/anything. Much love xxxx
|
im so sorry Aimee, i hope things get better for you :) x
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:53 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.