RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum and Community Questions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   REASON2 DELETE (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=210057)

oopsididitagain 27-06-2013 05:01 AM

REASON2 DELETE
 
I might have entered a weird reason to delete thread(s) when I had deleted them. Might anyone (moderator(s)) send me a message with concrete proof of what I sent.

TimesLikeThese 27-06-2013 11:39 AM

Forum moderators can read deleted threads and the reason you deleted it. I doubt they would contact you regarding what you put as your reason.

What do you mean by concrete proof of what you sent?

Leo Pard 28-06-2013 11:40 PM

PM them?

random.swirls 29-06-2013 11:45 PM

To be honest I very really pay attention to what someone has put in there deleted box unless it comes up as an issue so i wouldn't worry!

oopsididitagain 11-03-2014 06:08 AM

""I might have entered a weird reason to delete thread(s) when I had deleted them. Might anyone (moderator(s)) send me a message with concrete proof of what I sent.""


Same thing all over again, maybe!! Could someone PM me the reasons I might have entered to delete the recent post(s) I deleted.

Leo Pard 13-03-2014 09:41 PM

Again, PM them. Mods don't have time to trawl through threads all the time messaging people who ask them too.

FabulousMike 14-03-2014 12:55 PM

I was reading this thread last night and agan this morning.

I still have no idea what exactly you want...I'm not trying to be a dick or anything but I just don't understand, you don't make much sense or i'm just being slow again.

Mandimoo 19-03-2014 01:43 AM

When you delete a thread there's a box to fill out a reason, this user wants to know what reason they entered. C'mon mikeface..... ;)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.