![]() |
Get Through This
Hi. This is a song I wrote about being there for someone and getting through everything. I orginaly wanted to post a different song, but I lost it and can't remember the lyrics for the verses. Get Through This Verse 1 Another day in this hell Another day pretending that you don't care You'll never let them know You cry yourself to sleep And they'll never know How you feel when they laugh There's a lot of things They'll never know about you They have their reasons to look down on you But Chorus Darlin' I want you to know, That I will always care And I will always be there You'll get through this I promise you'll get through this You matter to me You matter to somebody You were made for greater things So don't you cry You'll get through this Verse 2 They never gave you a chance Made up their minds Before they even know you! Well, it's their loss Cause they'll never get to see all of your great qualitites And though it may be tough I want you to know that you're good enough So Chorus Darlin' I want you to know That I will always care And I will always be there You'll get through this You matter to me You matter to somebody You were made for greater things So don't you cry You'll get through this Bridge Believe me I know how it feels, When you're crying in your room, When you're screaming at the sky, When they keep you in the dark, When they laugh behind your back, When they whisper in the corner, When they exclude you from the party, When they tease you over your hair, When they mock you over the clothes you wear, When they make your life, A Living Hell! Chorus x2 Ignore what they say, You're gonna be happy someday Darlin get through this. Tell me what you think? |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:43 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.