RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   I'm going to combust...**suicidal** *trigger** (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=209307)

RatriRani 09-06-2013 01:27 AM

I'm going to combust...**suicidal** *trigger**
 
I am really losing it. I have been in a bad place for an out 4 years. In 2009, I was almost strangled to death. In 2010, I was married, got pregnant ,had a miscarriage ,and my husband hAd me visit my parents, then took everything I owned and left me. We were in 2 different states. I didn't know where he was, or my belongings. I never got them back, and I have had the worst life since. This was my life savings. And all my furniture, electronics, clothes, jewelry .everything. Since then..I have lived on benches. In cars. In the woods . My mother hates me because I couldn't hold a marriage, and every so often, she invites me home, but when she's done with me, I'm begging for food and water sleeping behind bushes. My grandmother also died this year. She held the family together. Now I'm alone. I can't do this anymore. I don't want to. I haven't cut in years, but I'm hungry and thirsty, and so broke. I have no friends, no lover. I don't want to breathe anymore.it hurts to bad.

Wonderland. 09-06-2013 06:44 PM

Things sounds extremely difficult for you right now.

I don't know what country you live in but I know in the UK they had homeless hostels and nightstops. Surely there is something around your area where you can seek help from.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.