![]() |
HELP
I need help/advice on a number of things...
1: My depression 2: My pregnancy 3: My boyfriend and ex It's all confusing, and everything is getting on top of me:angry: |
Hey Hun,
I think you have posted this thread in the wrong part of the forum. What do you want advice about on those issues? |
Hi Abbie,
It's really great that you are looking for help and advice on how to move forward from these issues. As Tinkles said, it's probably not in the right forum but please don't worry, you aren't in any trouble. It might be more helpful for you to post in Mental Health Support or in General support. I'll put a report in to the mods so they can help you move it if you aren't able too. Take care, x |
Advice
What would you do if you got told you was getting to for 'hassiment', when you've done nothing wrong?
|
Did you mean "harassment" by "hassiment"?
|
Yeah sorry
|
Who has told you you're getting done for harassment?
If you are innocent, then you just need to tell the truth and hopefully it will resolve itself. |
Support
Do you normally bleed while being pregnant? Or should i be worried right now?
|
It could be nothing but I would get checked out just to be sure.
|
Okay, i will do thankyou
|
Boyfriend and ex
What would you do if your boyfriend hasn't contacted you for 2 weeks, and your carrying his child? But then you slept with your ex and made the situation even worse.
Would that make me a 'bad' person? |
I think I would contact your boyfriend and ask him why he has not spoken to you. Does he care about the baby?
I wouldn't say what you did would make you a 'bad' person, but the deed was bad. I would ask myself who I want to be with and make sure that I loved that person. Like say, if you loved your ex but not your boyfriend I would talk things out. Keep him in the babies life but not be in a relationship with him. If you love your boyfriend then don't do it again and stay away from your ex. I hope everything works out for you. hugs. |
I've tried that, he won't contact me at all, he's ignored my calls, texts, emails, letters, voice-mails, won't answer the door to me.. What more can i do? i don't know, i think so, i'm not to sure to be honest.
Right now, i don't want to be with him. Yes i have 'feelings' for my ex, because he's my ex and i have history with him, but with my boyfriend i've actually got something special a baby growing inside me. Thankyou. |
Perhaps it is just a case of giving your boyfriend time to calm down and get his head around things. Maybe try backing off for a little while, then trying again, difficult as that might seem.
|
My ex ex(from school), we go college together-.-
I am going to tell the truth, I've don't nothing so you know |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:14 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.