RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mental Health Discussion and Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   trust? if you havent read my past posts...please do so (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=205800)

melanie30 24-03-2013 08:46 PM

trust? if you havent read my past posts...please do so
 
i am really struggling with trust issues with ANYONE after this abuse i went/am going through....and i am taking this time to take care of myself but i dont think ill ever be ready to get back into something serious again......do you think this will pass?? this really did a number on me.

PassedExpectations 24-03-2013 10:57 PM

can you link some of your past posts?

PinQ 24-03-2013 11:51 PM

I didn't think I'd ever be able to trust again but I think it comes with time although you may be a little cautious forever. I think thats okay though because people should have to earn trust, sometimes it just takes the right person - whether that be a friend, nurse, family member, doctor etc to make you start trusting again. I hope that helps you. Hugs


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.