RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum and Community Questions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Is Something Wrong With The Chat? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=204827)

TransPunk 05-03-2013 02:31 AM

Is Something Wrong With The Chat?
 
I've been trying for days to log into the chat on here but the link isn't working. Is it working for anyone else?
How could I fix the problem?

talaiporia 05-03-2013 02:33 AM

Chat's working fine. At a guess, it's the ' in your name, if anything. Else, try a different browser.

Pi.R^2 05-03-2013 02:35 AM

Yup, apostrophes in usernames aren't allowed in chat!

Leo Pard 05-03-2013 09:14 PM

Chat is racist against characters that aren't alphabetical or numerical.

TransPunk 06-03-2013 03:02 AM

Thanks for the help, I got my name changed.

Pi.R^2 14-03-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flem Fatale (Post 3523966)
Chat is racist against characters that aren't alphabetical or numerical.

It's not racist against all non-alpha/numerical characters though! I was allowed in when I was Pi.R^2, and felt quite ninja-like :P

dihae15 11-04-2013 08:33 AM

omg!!! lol harry potter is mostly love pink! >///<

Icecube. Swirls 11-04-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dihae15 (Post 3548091)
omg!!! lol harry potter is mostly love pink! >///<

Haha! Lol :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.