RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum and Community Questions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Embedding (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=204471)

-Carpe Diem 27-02-2013 01:40 AM

Embedding
 
Nothing embeds for me anymore :(

WHY!

-Carpe Diem 27-02-2013 09:03 PM

le bump

random.swirls 27-02-2013 11:20 PM

I have no idea which is really helpful.

To be fair Im not 100% sure if my mind is correct with embedding but hum

Pi.R^2 28-02-2013 12:00 PM

I also have this woe sometimes, and I can't work out what makes it work sometimes but not others!

Is it jpgs,gifs or youtube mpgs that you're struggling with?

-Carpe Diem 28-02-2013 10:44 PM

All of them

Pi.R^2 02-03-2013 10:45 AM

Hmm, for jpgs, if you save them to your computer then upload to photobucket, they tend to work.
I'm afraid for GIFs and MPGs I'm just as stuck as you though!
Although as a pro tip, youtube videos tend to work if you just copy the URL as opposed to the embed link.

-Carpe Diem 02-03-2013 03:06 PM

I was rightclick>open image in new tab'ing and it wasn't working
but now it is
>.>


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.