RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Boobie Cake....& milk bottles... (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20356)

Scumbelina 11-10-2007 05:34 PM

Boobie Cake....& milk bottles...
 
I've been with my girlfriend a year on Wednesday.... Where can I get a Boobie cake?! Appropriate I think ;-) I've tried Tescos


Also - when did milk bottle sweets become so rare? I've just started eating gelatine again & I can't find the powdery ones anywhere - only the rubbish cheap ones.

Tears and Rain 11-10-2007 05:40 PM

ASK EMMMMM. She bought me one =D
I forget where from...

What're the powedery milk bottles?!

Zedebee 11-10-2007 05:43 PM

Mmmm boobies....
Congratulations and stuffss by the way

Voldemort 11-10-2007 05:46 PM

I know Jenni, those milk bottles are damn near impossible to find.

I think Bassett's are the only company that do them 'properly' any more. Try finding a big Bassett shop?

Scumbelina 11-10-2007 05:49 PM

Quote:

Novelty milk gum bottles by Maynards / Bassett's
Small white milk bottle shaped chewy white sweets. Also known as milk gums. These are the best you can buy, they have a white dusted coating and are a bassett's original.
Beware of cheap imitations they are not the same!''

charls 11-10-2007 06:19 PM

you can get powdery ones in sainsburys

Daydream 11-10-2007 06:26 PM

How come they didnt have the boobie cake in tesco? They usually have one in my local tesco (not that I look or anything XD). Other than that, I'd suggest asda.
No idea where to get the milk bottles from.

Song_Breeze 11-10-2007 06:28 PM

You'd probably have to go to a specialist shop to get the boobie cake. My friend's birthday was a few weeks ago, he had a bum cake.

Song_Breeze 11-10-2007 09:57 PM

I once saw a corset cake. Can't remember where but it was very cool.

x-dying-inside-x 11-10-2007 10:30 PM

tesco should have one.

IceBreak 11-10-2007 10:41 PM

Yeah tesco sell them cos i put one through the other day for this old man... and u can order them in if they arent instore already :-)

Scumbelina 12-10-2007 01:50 PM

Maybe my Tesco is just rubbish... I didn't want to ask if they were going to get any in!

Thanks for the Sainsburys info on milk bottles, will have to stock up from there! My Dad's girlfriend got me a huge bucket of them from the cash & carry once :)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.