RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Simulated Male Labor (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=202544)

yourockmysocks 23-01-2013 02:26 AM

Simulated Male Labor
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ZlsPXpR2ORU

I don't generally laugh at videos of people in pain, but oh my goodness this was moderately hilarious.

GlitterTrashDoll 23-01-2013 02:50 AM

Hahaha. That was amazing.
I think every father to be/most guys should experience it!

Cacoethes 23-01-2013 09:19 AM

ALL MEN SHOULD DO THIS!!!

I personally didn't find labour that painful though....

Asura 23-01-2013 09:22 AM

The women administering the test seem a little perturbed at the beginning that the men are taking it so well. By the end, though, it looked too painful for even laughter to work.

I like the youtube comments asking for a way women can experience the pain of being kicked in the balls.

SilentBoy 23-01-2013 09:32 AM

Quite an insight. I'm just glad ill never have to give birth!

Cacoethes 23-01-2013 10:00 AM

Being kicked in the balls can't be worse than pushing a human out of you. Surely!

SilentBoy 23-01-2013 10:01 AM

It is pretty painful.

Cacoethes 23-01-2013 10:03 AM

I suppose it's just one of life's mysteries.

Killer Queen 23-01-2013 12:01 PM

This is the best thing I have ever seen ever.

yourockmysocks 23-01-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asura (Post 3485626)
I like the youtube comments asking for a way women can experience the pain of being kicked in the balls.

Childbirth is probably far more than equivalent. I'm pretty sure a kick in the balls can't literally tear your dick open. Men and women don't exactly have the same equipment so it can never be a fair comparison but I do think it is a little silly to suggest that one finds a way for women to experience the pain of being kicked in the balls when they give birth.

GlitterTrashDoll 23-01-2013 04:42 PM

Being kicked in the balls, the pain lasts less than an hour.
Childbirth is several hours of pain before pushing a human out of your body.

I think Childbirth wins! :P

Cacoethes 23-01-2013 04:57 PM

Childbirth can go on for days!

makedamnsure 23-01-2013 05:05 PM

I am glad I'm not the only one that laughs their heads off when something hurts! I can just imagine being in labour and giggling away like the guys were doing at first.

Cacoethes 23-01-2013 05:07 PM

I was watching Despicable Me during labour. No word of a lie!

Stellata 23-01-2013 05:08 PM

Ok, so how about simulated period pain every month for all the years?!

Isoverity 23-01-2013 05:13 PM

When I saw the title I thought labor would mean manual "work" type labor. Sort of like how people try to get benefits of exercise by wearing some contraption while watching TV lol

Stellata 23-01-2013 05:19 PM

^ Avoiding the topic subtly there! Nice defence mechanism! ;]

Cacoethes 23-01-2013 09:16 PM

it's just annoying when men are all like, it can't hurt that much!!

maybe not all men, just the ones that think it doesn't hurt that much!

and the ones i dont like.

Abintra 24-01-2013 06:40 AM

child birth looks easy. :P

Asura 27-01-2013 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yourockmysocks (Post 3485940)
Childbirth is probably far more than equivalent. I'm pretty sure a kick in the balls can't literally tear your dick open. Men and women don't exactly have the same equipment so it can never be a fair comparison but I do think it is a little silly to suggest that one finds a way for women to experience the pain of being kicked in the balls when they give birth.

Oh of course the pain isn't equal, but it's damn intense pain none the less. I just think the video is funny because it's like women expect men to have to experience the pain of child birth. I'm a man; I don't have to give birth but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate and sympathize with what my wife would be going through. I really don't understand this "all men should have to experience this!!" idea. It's completely stupid.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.