RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   sleep is for the weak.. (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=201579)

Emmabob. 04-01-2013 03:32 AM

sleep is for the weak..
 
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

talaiporia 04-01-2013 03:33 AM

You're gonna keep creating and deleting this until I go mental aren't you? :p

Sleep is indeed for the weak.

Emmabob. 04-01-2013 03:34 AM

driving ya insane is my plan :P

talaiporia 04-01-2013 03:39 AM

Well, I'm already halfway there! heheeheh!

talaiporia 04-01-2013 03:44 AM

And you are strong!
On a separate note, I told a friend today that I consider people who take sugar in their tea weak.

Emmabob. 04-01-2013 03:47 AM

people who take sugar in their tea are weak?

*sits in wuss corner*

Scumbelina 04-01-2013 04:05 AM

Sugar in tea is just eugh

talaiporia 04-01-2013 04:05 AM

Hehehehe.

Scumbelina 04-01-2013 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparkling Light (Post 3467706)
I've given up for tonight on the essay haha! Only done 1792 words

Perhaps doing mine will help you with yours :whistling:

talaiporia 04-01-2013 04:09 AM

Hehehe! I am enjoying this thread.

Emmabob. 04-01-2013 04:15 AM

^ ouch rather u than me :P

talaiporia 04-01-2013 04:16 AM

I wonder if we can make this an Insomniac Spam thread. I come out with really intersting ideas in the middle of the night. :p

Hheehehehehehe

Emmabob. 04-01-2013 04:21 AM

insomniacs, refusing to sleep, same thing? lol

talaiporia 04-01-2013 04:25 AM

Hmm.
Intersting question.

What if you don't need sleep? Sleep is for the week and all.

Emmabob. 04-01-2013 04:34 AM

exactly, i'm kickass, thats why i dont need sleep. clearly am a ninja :P

Scumbelina 04-01-2013 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparkling Light (Post 3467715)
jenni. No.
Unless you're doing all my other work too?
so another 2500 word, a 750 word, and 2 portfolios,
for monday?

hhmm, No!

I don't need sleep because I got up at 4pm :pinch:

MunchBox 04-01-2013 05:07 AM

I don't sleep per se, I take nightly naps.

talaiporia 04-01-2013 05:19 AM

I am a Ninja too then. Maybe this could be our nighttime ninja thread.

hehe, Munchbox. :)

Scumbelina 04-01-2013 05:57 AM

When does nighttime start & finish? I've often wondered this! Like, when does evening end & night begin?

talaiporia 04-01-2013 05:58 AM

When it is light outside. Or 7am.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.