RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Serious Discussion and Advice (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   So tired (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=198292)

<3br0ken_wings<3 20-11-2012 01:47 AM

So tired
 
So I just got outta hospital yesterday after a 2 week stay. I feel as nothing has change. Every night I am so scared to go too sleep. nightmare after nightmare the same old nightmares every night for the last 8 years. just recently they have gotten worse to the point where when i do get sleep I am screaming through the night, where my flatmate has to wake me up then I can't go back to sleep not because i'm not tried. because I have fear of the nightmare continuing. Then again if I'm not screaming in my sleep I am running around talking in tounges and waking up seeing things that are not there. I feel like I am being tourcher. For months I have been running on empty. I'm so tired that my mind has gone crazy. Where I have taken a few more sedatives because maybe they will knock me out and hope no nightmare will occurre. But it doesnt work. Now my head flying about with what it think is a great idea of dying as i will sleep a peacefully sleep for a few days then come back to life and not feel like i'm being torchered and living in torment day in day out and i know that this isn't right thinking. I've done everything i can and i can feel myself slowly and agonizing fading. the drs tired getting me a non tormented sleep but was discharged because there wasnt anything else they could do for me. I just don't know what else to do. any advice or just anything I need help before I give in to my thoughts =(

Wonderland. 20-11-2012 04:39 AM

I just want you to know that I have read and I care. I really hope you don't act on your thoughts.

talaiporia 21-11-2012 01:23 AM

Hey,

I'm sorry to hear things are so horrible right now. What do you think would be helpful for your right now - more time in hospital?

PassedExpectations 21-11-2012 02:23 AM

i don't have much to say, just mostly wanted you to know that i read and am thinking of you. it sounds like you're pretty miserable right now, and have been for a long time. i admire you for continuing through all of it.

i don't know if this would help, but maybe if you put on a book on cd at night while you're sleeping your dreams would somehow focus on that rather than the nightmares?

Aperfectskye 22-11-2012 08:32 AM

Hey. Sorry to hear about what's going on. I too have trouble sleeping sometimes. I wish I had the answers or some great advice. But I do know there are people who care. Maybe you could do some research about sleeping and dreaming? Maybe there is some inner meaning to the dreams?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.