RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   What would your computer tell you if it could talk? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=196351)

CosetteDaae 19-10-2012 05:27 AM

What would your computer tell you if it could talk?
 
Wouldn't it be great if all our computers were capable of conversations with us? But what would they say?

Mine would say, "I cost 2500 dollars, was 2011's most advanced engine, and have two terrabytes of memory, and you spend 98% of your time with me SURFING THE INTERNET?!! Design some CGI or something!"

Isoverity 19-10-2012 06:11 AM

Mine would say "hook me up with EmmaChristine's computer"

Asura 19-10-2012 09:47 AM

Mine would realize you just made this thread to brag about your computer.

GraveSong 19-10-2012 10:39 AM

"Why am I always on the floor?"

MunchBox 19-10-2012 10:44 AM

"Don't worry, what you've Googled stays between us"

griddlebone 19-10-2012 10:59 AM

Stop leaving me on all the time.....Well if you wont listen then Im just going to randomly switch off when youre doing something important. ENJOY!

FabulousMike 19-10-2012 11:01 AM

"Stop calling me baby and stop stroking me when I have a hissy fit"

FabulousMike 19-10-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MunchBox (Post 3392829)
"Don't worry, what you've Googled stays between us"

This too! Hahaha.

HopelessWanderer 19-10-2012 12:11 PM

"Stop procrastinating and do your university work"

squirrelspit 19-10-2012 02:30 PM

'porn again? im capable of so much more'

phoenixofthenight 19-10-2012 02:34 PM

"If you keep kicking me i refuse to work"

Asura 19-10-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by squirrelspit (Post 3393008)
'porn again? im capable of so much more'

Pornography is illegal in Korea, so everything is blocked. I'M SO SAD.

Accidentally Abstract 19-10-2012 04:18 PM

Mine would probably say "Please let me retire, I'm too old to still be working. Also, you have awful internet whcih doesn't work and you all moan at me all the time."

Mrs Sam 19-10-2012 04:58 PM

"Get me out of the attic"

Zedebee 19-10-2012 05:10 PM

I feel rejected ever since you got that new phone. Lonely...I'm just so lonely...

Accidentally Abstract 19-10-2012 05:11 PM

^ Haha, mine may chuck that one in too..

Buttons. 19-10-2012 05:17 PM

Your dog is trying to kill me. PROTECT ME.

The War Doctor 19-10-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asura (Post 3392803)
Mine would realize you just made this thread to brag about your computer.

Beat me to it.

talaiporia 19-10-2012 06:12 PM

These are amazing. :)

Pi.R^2 19-10-2012 06:17 PM

Enjoying this thread very much!

Mine would probably say "REALLY?? Seven million tabs open ALL the days? And stop nomming over me, my keyboard doesn't like cookies".


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.