RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   General stupidity. (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=194803)

Leo Pard 17-09-2012 02:53 AM

General stupidity.
 
I was casually browsing threads that I have posted in here in Vets and I found one about the penis song.
That reminded me of this video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrBj3u5dPgM"]Willy Bum Bum (OFFICIAL) - YouTube[/ame]

Discuss.

Sefka 18-09-2012 09:51 PM

That was surreal.
Is that what people with willies do?

Leo Pard 18-09-2012 11:51 PM

One would hope not...

Mandimoo 19-09-2012 01:44 PM

Noooo the dildo song is the best lol

Leo Pard 19-09-2012 11:02 PM

This is true...

ppiano geek 16-10-2012 09:26 PM

Some people have far too much time on their hands and have the weirdest things going around their head!

akita 19-10-2012 04:42 PM

All i have to say is ow.

Also, I dare you to buy a Tshirt.

phoenixofthenight 19-10-2012 04:55 PM

Is there anyway i can unwatch that? Lol

Leo Pard 19-10-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akita (Post 3393118)
Also, I dare you to buy a Tshirt.

Really?! No.

Cacoethes 19-10-2012 09:03 PM

I've had this in my head for the last 2 days :plain:

crazykat 21-10-2012 11:19 AM

Wow just wow

Killer Queen 27-10-2012 04:31 PM

Wow that's worse than winky winky bum bum. o_o

Pictsie 28-10-2012 03:08 AM

Why? why? why did I watch that?
So glad I have a bad memory and will likely have forgot that in the morning

very very odd, where do they get these ideas.? and what were you searching for to stumble onto that?

Leo Pard 28-10-2012 09:59 PM

I think someone linked me to it years ago...


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.