RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Is it weird? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=194773)

griddlebone 16-09-2012 11:31 AM

Is it weird?
 
A random thread for this morning!

On my facebook when I look at pictures of peoples babies, there are a lot of people who say things like '(babys name) is such a sexy little man' or 'look at (baby name) such a sexy boy' and so on.

I realise its just a term like me saying a baby is cute or so on, but it cant just be me that thinks its very very odd to call a child/baby sexy!

x

The War Doctor 16-09-2012 11:40 AM

I'm with you on this one Liv, it's pretty damn weird.

whirlpools 16-09-2012 12:01 PM

Yup, definitely weird :S

squirrelspit 16-09-2012 12:06 PM

sexy is an odd word to use to describe a small child.

talaiporia 16-09-2012 12:23 PM

See, they could have used handsome, and it not been so weird...
Sexy is odd.

griddlebone 16-09-2012 12:31 PM

exactly.....its so odd!

Optimus Pirate 16-09-2012 01:12 PM

very weird... disturbing really...

Eccentrics 16-09-2012 01:14 PM

^ Agreed, I find it rather disturbing...
Is 'cute' little man or 'beautiful' little lady not good enough anymore?

FabulousMike 16-09-2012 01:28 PM

Yeah...Sexy is a little odd.

Isoverity 16-09-2012 02:07 PM

I was a sexy baby and I knew it

Ninja Orange 16-09-2012 02:20 PM

I've never seen it used, and would be pretty disturbed if I did see it. o_O

-Carpe Diem 16-09-2012 02:21 PM

I've seen 3 year old girls wearing trousers with 'sexy' on their bum walking around town.
Makes me feel sick.

ForgottonAngel 16-09-2012 02:22 PM

Yeah I agree it does seem a bit odd and wierdish haha:P I mean to each is own but yeah I find it odd to call babies sexy lol :P....Any post titled wierd I go right towards it haha :)

Bellatrix 16-09-2012 02:54 PM

When I was on holiday a kid had a bikini on that said 'sex kitten' on the front Nd 'purrrr' on th back. :nono:

jojo98766 16-09-2012 03:05 PM

Yes, but it's kind of funny. :)

whirlpools 16-09-2012 03:21 PM

*Shudders at the 'sex/sexy' clothes*.

Buttons. 16-09-2012 03:29 PM

Disgusting.

Pops. 16-09-2012 03:31 PM

Yeah, that's weird.

Delephynite 16-09-2012 03:47 PM

Indeed.

Meganrose 16-09-2012 03:50 PM

Yes! It's SO weird. I know they're just being 'affectionate' but it's beyond a bizarre word to use


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.