RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   OH NO!! .. Carefull meeting ppl from the net.... (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19451)

badbadkitty13 04-10-2007 05:45 AM

OH NO!! .. Carefull meeting ppl from the net....
 





:tongue2:

~invisible~girl~ 04-10-2007 05:47 AM

Can grizzly bears even get rabies?

svenn 04-10-2007 05:51 AM

you got to be careful about those grizzly bears. they are crafty.
*looks around for grizzly bears*

Voldemort 04-10-2007 05:53 AM

Aha.

Oh noes. =[ That would explain why I lost an arm when I went to RYL meet that time. But don't worry, I grew it back.

badbadkitty13 04-10-2007 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~invisible~girl~ (Post 301738)
Can grizzly bears even get rabies?

yeah, they can.

so can people. EEP!

my ex bf got bit by a rabit bat once and had to get 7 shots to keep him from getting it.

~invisible~girl~ 04-10-2007 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badbadkitty13 (Post 301744)
yeah, they can.

so can people. EEP!

my ex bf got bit by a rabit bat once and had to get 7 shots to keep him from getting it.

I know people can get it.

Bats carry rabies, but they don't get sick from it. People have to have rabies shots if they're bitten by a bat because there wouldn't be any way to tell if the bat was infected or not, and also since bats don't die from rabies, they can carry it for a lot longer, so a higher portion of them are infected, so bat bites are the most common way for people and other animals to get rabies.

badbadkitty13 04-10-2007 06:07 AM

actually he bashed it in the head with a baseball bat after it bit him (it was trapped in his room...)
and they tested it and it had rabies for sure.

~invisible~girl~ 04-10-2007 06:18 AM

Wow. Most people who have rabies shots it's because they don't know if the animal had it or not, rather than because they know for sure it did, since most of the time when they actually can test the animal for rabies it turns out not to have it. So that's fairly impressive...

PropheticStar 04-10-2007 06:56 AM

my secret shame...
im a grizzly bear...

Old Greg 04-10-2007 07:04 AM

Lmfao at that.

Tears and Rain 04-10-2007 07:29 AM

I thought Luke&Eirinn looked a bit funny...

crazykat 04-10-2007 08:10 AM

Haha...I'll keep that in mind

Victim+Of+Hate 04-10-2007 12:48 PM

we already knew that erin >.<
lol

gypsyroselee 04-10-2007 03:15 PM

awh, i'd love it if someone was actually a grizzly bear.

Old Greg 04-10-2007 03:17 PM

I'm hairy enough to be one Luce.

gypsyroselee 04-10-2007 03:24 PM

do you have rabies?

Old Greg 04-10-2007 03:26 PM

No, but I do bite.

gypsyroselee 04-10-2007 03:27 PM

well, call me when you've got rabies & we'll talk.

Old Greg 04-10-2007 03:28 PM

Now if that isn't an incentive to get rabies I don't know what is.

svenn 04-10-2007 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~invisible~girl~ (Post 301748)
I know people can get it.

Bats carry rabies, but they don't get sick from it. People have to have rabies shots if they're bitten by a bat because there wouldn't be any way to tell if the bat was infected or not, and also since bats don't die from rabies, they can carry it for a lot longer, so a higher portion of them are infected, so bat bites are the most common way for people and other animals to get rabies.

that means us vampires are safe too. *nods*


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.