RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Hello. (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=194250)

Wonderment 06-09-2012 01:34 AM

Hello.
 
delete

LipglossSmile 06-09-2012 03:05 AM

Hello there Jon! It's great to have you here. :)

FabulousMike 06-09-2012 01:05 PM

Hello and welcome to RYL,
I hope you find the help/support you're looking for from here,
Here are a few useful links...
Check out the Rules here.
Check out the Guide to RYL.
Also you may PM me if you need.

All the best,
Mike.

Mokona 06-09-2012 09:13 PM

Hello Jon! Welcome to the site~ again? :3 hehe

And a web developer sounds so cool! I've tried some coding but I wasn't very good at it.. So I haz much respect for those who can. What a great dream to have. ^-^ I hope you go far with it~

Wonderment 07-09-2012 03:11 AM

Hey all.

Thanks for replying.

Erm, yeah -- I was on the site before. Some two years ago, I think. I moved and forgot about it until recently.

It is rewarding and, I think, great fun. I've built a few websites; for college and even for a friend of my mum. I just need to build up my portfolio before I can do anything, really.

Sparkling Light 08-09-2012 11:06 AM

Hey!
Welcome to RYL :)
Keep smiling x

Porcelain Child 11-09-2012 09:54 PM

Heyahh,
Welcome to RYL,
I hope you settle in ok and get the support you need right now..
I am only a PM away..


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.