RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Desks! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=193987)

[Purple_Rain] 31-08-2012 11:39 PM

Desks!
 
My parents have kindley decided to buy me a desk as a moving in present. I have narrowed it down to one style. But it comes in three colours/materials.

Help me chose!

A:






B:




C:


__T 31-08-2012 11:43 PM

C looks the nicest, but if you're the type that likes your desk to look clean, then go for B, looks easier to maintain

[Purple_Rain] 31-08-2012 11:48 PM

I should mention I will be doing a lot of art on the desk.

Bleeding Angel 31-08-2012 11:50 PM

A looks a bit cheap, B a bit too dark and C looks the classiest.

GlitterTrashDoll 31-08-2012 11:59 PM

I would say B, but I think it depends on the colour of the room.

[Purple_Rain] 01-09-2012 12:01 AM

i'm in rented accomodation so matching the room isnt as important.

Leo Pard 01-09-2012 02:10 AM

Black, like my heart.

LemonTangWang 01-09-2012 02:47 AM

Third one. They are all quite amazing looking desks.

Athiri 01-09-2012 02:55 AM

I prefer dark wood but if you/the room has any light wood stuff it kinda looks weird with it so I went for the black cos it goes with everything.

akita 01-09-2012 06:44 AM

I like B the most.

crazykat 01-09-2012 07:23 AM

I like C the best

Infatuated 01-09-2012 06:06 PM

I like B the best, but if you're gonna be doing a lot of art and things on it I would go for C.

Wonderland. 01-09-2012 06:13 PM

I think it depends on your room, if you go for something too dark then it'll make the room look smaller and dingy but it's upto you. I think all of them look nice but C looks more like it'd be better for artsy work, but thats just my opinion. Sorry if I'm not much help.

random.swirls 01-09-2012 07:04 PM

I like the black one on it's own but it depends on what else is on the room!

Pi.R^2 01-09-2012 10:00 PM

A. And what excellent choice in desks you have; I love the style!

FabulousMike 01-09-2012 10:23 PM

I really like B.

[Purple_Rain] 01-09-2012 11:40 PM

I was supposed to order this today but I still can't decide. I think I am favouring C, but I am still not sure.

Scumbelina 02-09-2012 01:15 AM

A looks cheap, B is classy & C is too dark. In MY opinion. Although the 'darkness' would depend on how big the room is, because you'd get away with if it's a biggish room

-Carpe Diem 02-09-2012 03:15 PM

i'd go for b. a would be a bitch to clean and c looks tacky

Leni 03-09-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmyShmamy (Post 3351612)
I think it depends on your room, if you go for something too dark then it'll make the room look smaller and dingy ...

I used to have all black furniture in my room, and I found it did make the room feel quite dark and oppressive. Over a year or so I replaced it all with light wood stuff, and I think it's made a massive difference; the room feels much more light and airy. So, I would definitely go for option A if it were me.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.