RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Abuse and Bullying Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I don't know what to do (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=193892)

dancedreamer 29-08-2012 11:36 PM

I don't know what to do
 
Was pointless
Sorry for taking up space

PassedExpectations 30-08-2012 10:20 PM

*hugs* i hope that you're ok. you can always post here and people will care. it just sometimes takes some time to get replies depending on how busy it is and who is around/how others are feeling

Patent Pending 30-08-2012 10:49 PM

Hello.

I vaguely remember reading this before you edited it - I wasn't in a frame of mind to reply so I apologise for that. It was about the people who're being horrible to you wasn't it? How are they contacting you to be horrible?
I hope you feel you can talk here.

Courtney xxxx

dancedreamer 08-09-2012 10:12 AM

Why won't they just let me be?
Why do they have to be so horrid?
All I want is one day without this, is this really to much to ask?

Patent Pending 08-09-2012 02:12 PM

Can you tell anyone about what they're doing/saying? I'm sorry you're being bothered like this. I don't think it's too much to ask to live in peace.

Courtney xxx

dancedreamer 09-09-2012 08:19 PM

There is no one to tell

jaded-angel 10-09-2012 01:51 PM

Hi dancing2survive, I hope your doing ok and I hope things work out for you. Asking for one day of peace isn't asking too much.

dancedreamer 11-09-2012 08:11 PM

Another day of it.
Can't take much more.

Pops. 16-09-2012 03:29 PM

Hey lovely, I don't really know much about your situation, but I'm sorry you are having to deal with all of this. How are you feeling now? When you say there is no one to tell, would it help to write about it here? Thinking of you. Jaded is right when they say that asking for one day of peace isn't asking too much. Hope you are safe.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.