![]() |
*ATTENTION*The Troubles With Chat
I thought, with all the various threads about troubles with the new chat floating around, it might be easier for us all to have it all together in one.
So please, come here and tell us what troubles you are having with new chat. |
Everytime I go on it, I'm there for about a minute, then all the writing goes bold and then it freezes, then my whole computer freezes and a window pops up saying "Explorer needs to close. Explorer has performed an illegal operation and needs to close"
Not Internet Explorer. The Explorer task bar explorer thing. This may be something screwy with this laptop I'm on (It's ancient and is running windows 98) but this only happens when I go into chat. And I need to close everything till explorer comes back or restart the laptop. S'pretty irritating. |
we should be allowed to say
"your gay" "fag" "bitch" "grading" |
it was bleeping out the middle of "bathing abilities" on me earlier.
|
it blocks "somthing animal" so it becomes somthi******al i think
|
I think I had got it down to where it's not the entire ng anim but g ani or something. Those are the letters that continue to be censored with slight alterations to the rest of the censored bit.
|
snigger is censored >.<
|
Not a trouble per se... but since there is no start screen anymore, there doesn't appear to be anywhere which tells new members which room is for which type of chat..
Unless i'm completely blind. It's leading to alot of 'heavy' chat in the general rooms, where it shouldn't be. |
Beautyfiend, no, you are right - the direct room entry means that side of things is less clear certainly.
I think now is time to officially release. A very awesome and very kind member has just paid the $300 required for a proper, serious chat server software system. I wanted it before, but it was way to expensive. With options running out however, we were left with waiting with this while we saved up. This has now been shortcut entirely by my new favorite person in the world. Money is transferring now and I will be able to buy it in 5-6 days time, I will then set it up and get it in asap. It is a really, really lovely chat sytem which runs SO fast its untrue. It doesnt have a million bells and whistles, but is ultra easy to use, and more important than ever it will just work, all the time. More details coming soon! You might even get a taster! Harley |
yyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
*praises unknown rich member* |
*grins and passes cake*. *grins more*.
Thank you very awesome and very kind member. |
Oh wow. That's so very lovely, very awesome and very kind member. Thank you! x x
|
:-) !!!!! cant wait!!
|
That's lovely, can't wait for it! =)
As RYL chat hates me right now, i can't leave the bloody screen as it then closes on me =( but a new chat sounds good =D xx |
sometimes it wont load up to start with like i will enter but there is only a blue screen
|
also can i donate to ryl using paypal if so i will see if i can help out with some cash seeing as i dont think tool is still coming back and that money is just sitting there
|
|
also in a private window you cant use "<" or ">" so you cant use the <3 emote
|
When is the new chat gonna be up and running???
IM just being really nosey now... |
Harley has been ill, so there is a delay with new chat, but it will be up and running as soon as possible.
My apologies for any inconvenience. |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:09 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.