![]() |
dont know what to do
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We admitted my friend to a MH hospital yesterday and I need to go to today because she tried to kill herself yesterday and it was my fault and I am feeling really am not feeling safe but I think friends can be admitted together. IDK what to do. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
Hey,
It must be hard to know that your friend is so distressed at the moment, but being admitted could really help her to overcome some of the things she is struggling with. When someone tries to end their life, people around them often blame themselves, and look for things they could have done better, or analyse things they have done wrong. The thing is, no one is in control of someone elses life. Even if you had a huge arguement with someone, and they tried or did take their life, it wouldnt be your fault. For someone to commit suicide there is underlying issues within them which makes them react in that way. Therefore, it is not your fault she tried to commit suicide, it was something she did because she is unwell at the moment. If you are feeling unsafe, could you talk to your team? Like your doctor etc? x |
I dont have a team
|
Why do you feel it was your fault?
|
ugh.... honestly...
because we did a robo trip (got high on cough medicine) and it was my idea. |
She had the choice not to join in. Why did you do it in the first place?
|
Maybe go to your doctor? They can offer some support as you said you are feeling unsafe. xxx
|
Stellata: to forget our problems for a while.
happy: I am home alone and I can't drive. |
Could you make an appointment for sometime soon? x
|
by then I may be better....
|
hey there sweetie :)
it's good that you can see a time when things will improve, hold onto this and don't give up, you're worth more than that ♥ stay strong x |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:27 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.