RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Creativity and Reviews (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   something I wrote (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=190686)

Kelly_Lucile 02-07-2012 02:37 AM

something I wrote
 
I'M GONNA DANCE by Kelly Lucile Carmer


The end of my life may be near, but I知 not going to live in fear.
They always say that we need to be careful, but I知 not going to wait till I get old.

I知 gonna run away from here; Never gonna look to the past.
I知 gonna stare straight at the sun; now is the time to have some fun, fun, fun.

Let me be me, don稚 you see that I need to break free?
Give me this chance, I知 taking a stance, I知 going to dance�
In the freezing cold rain. I知 gonna fly, off a moving plane.

I知 gonna run away from here; Never gonna look to the past.
I知 gonna stare straight at the sun; now is the time to have some fun!

Let me be me, don稚 you see that I need to break free?
Give me this chance, I知 taking a stance, I知 going to dance�
In the middle of the street. I知 gonna run with no shoes on my feet.

I知 gonna run away from here; Never gonna look to the past.
I知 gonna stare straight at the sun; now is the time to have fun!

Let me be me, don稚 you see that I need to break free?
Give me this chance, I知 taking a stance, I知 going to dance�
Where everyone can see. I知 gonna do this for me!!!

I知 gonna run away from here; Never gonna look to the past.
I知 gonna stare straight at the sun. I知 gonna be me, and I知 gonna be free.
Just wait and see, see, see.

Tig 02-07-2012 11:57 PM

That's a fantastic poem, beautifully written. x


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.