![]() |
I need help coping *trigger warning*
I don't know what happened... Yesterday was great! I hung out with my best friend. We went shopping and dyed out hair and did all those girly things that I haven't done in a long time. It was so much fun. Then all day today I've been talking to my friend and joking with him... I wasn't having any urges at all. Then my mom got home from work. My sister and I had cleaned the house... but it wasn't enough.. My mom was mad as all get out. And to top it off the seal on the tolite broke and now there is water leaking from the ceiling into the light fixture in the kitchen. She just kept yelling at us and screaming how ungreatful we were and how we never do anything... So now I want to cut, my sister is in the bathroom purging and my mom is upstairs taking her medicine for her head... I just don't know what to do..
|
*hugs* it wasn't your fault. it sounds like your mom was tired and frustrated and took it out on you and your sister.
im glad that you had a good day yesterday and most of today. do you think that you could call one of those friends and just talk on the phone/skype/whatever for a while? |
I tried.. Then I tried to talk to my guy friend and I talk to him about my self esteme and I now feel even worse... He has SE issues too and I'm always putting him up. Telling him that he really is cute and what have you. It's not like I want to date or anything I just wish somebody thought I was pretty... and someone who isn't a girl because all girls think eachother are pretty. But I don't want pity. UGH Sorry I know that's stupid.
|
Hey there, how are you feeling now?
That is not a silly thing to think at all, everyone wants to be thought of as beautiful even if they don't admit it. You probably won't believe me, but I strongly believe beauty isn't only skin deep and EVERYONE is beautiful. It's hard to believe I know, but you are beautiful and you shouldn't let other people tell you otherwise. Have you got anyone else other than his guy you can talk to? or you can talk here. Stay strong <3 |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:37 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.