RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   June 2012 eZine (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=189190)

Zedebee 03-06-2012 09:50 PM

June 2012 eZine
 
Hello RYLers!

The eZine team are happy to announce that the new issue of the eZine is now available for you all to read and download.

The winner of the Front cover competition is - LavaLamp.

We bring this issue to you in 2 different formats.
1 - As the original
2- Via Google documents

The 2nd option allows you to download the eZine onto your computer, which should hopefully help you read with more ease.

Please leave all comments and suggestions in this thread.
The eZine team.

[Luna] 03-06-2012 10:04 PM

*beams*

So great to see it all together! :D

FabulousMike 03-06-2012 10:05 PM

It really is!

Scaredy-cat 03-06-2012 10:06 PM

Ooh, its good

DrWatson 03-06-2012 10:11 PM

*squee*

one_step_closer 03-06-2012 10:25 PM

I've been looking forward to this forever. Well done ezine peoples.

FabulousMike 03-06-2012 10:27 PM

I'm glad people are liking!

Did it live up to what you were hoping for, Linds?

one_step_closer 03-06-2012 10:32 PM

It always does :thumbup:

FabulousMike 03-06-2012 10:33 PM

Yay! Thank you :D

MunchBox 03-06-2012 10:38 PM

Good work, peeps.

GlitterTrashDoll 03-06-2012 11:55 PM

I'm so glad people like it! :D

PassedExpectations 04-06-2012 12:17 AM

loved it :)

akita 04-06-2012 12:54 AM

I am pleased that i was able to read this edition and love that mango smoothie recipe.

Field Of Paper Flowers 04-06-2012 01:00 AM

Aww I'm glad you loved it hun! If you give it a go, please let us know how you get on. ^_^ We'll be doing more recipes like this in future. =P

GlitterTrashDoll 04-06-2012 01:01 AM

:D <3

Don't forget people - we would love to hear feedback! Please don't be afraid to mention things you'd like to see or any ideas you have for future issues! We want it to be the best it can be!

Also - if any of you watch the film, please let me know what you think. I adore it.

Asura 04-06-2012 02:24 AM

Not bad :)

Snow White. 04-06-2012 04:12 AM

Thank you Dr. Watson for wishing us a happy winter! I'm looking out to rain dripping off my trees and feeling incredibly jealous of the summer content. My only suggestion would be if you're going to base an ezine on the weather in the UK/US, to maybe have an article written from the perspective of the other hemisphere. I know Zed acknowledged us winterians, but a small article or story or something would make it more relevant to us down-under and perhaps more inclusive. Unless of course that's too boring for the majority, but it only need be a page. But that's just my idea :3

Looks like a lot of work went into it so I congratulate all eziners on that, it's seriously amazing work. It looks so professional and shiny too :)

Also, I loveeed the makeup piece. And the nail polish remover! I'll have to find me some of that!

FabulousMike 04-06-2012 10:07 AM

I'm really happy people like it!

Snow White, that's a very good point there, something for us to talk about and see if we can do something for people in other hemispheres.

crazykat 04-06-2012 10:36 AM

Whoop I won the signature of the month, thanks :)

Good issue , thanks for all your hard work

Cryptic. 04-06-2012 11:29 AM

Well done Kat for best sig, truly deserved, you always have amazing sigs :)

Thank you so much for this issue and your work on it as well as everyones contribution, it's as always amazing.

Can't wait for the next issue!!!
:D


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.