RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Settle an argument for me please (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=187906)

happywondering 10-05-2012 08:36 PM

Settle an argument for me please
 
What colour is a tennis ball?

mat 10-05-2012 08:47 PM

Haha pretty sure that depends on the brand cause there is light green and yellow ones xD

FabulousMike 10-05-2012 08:48 PM

I voted for yellow.

Bleeding Angel 10-05-2012 08:57 PM

yellow, thats all i've ever seen.

x_broken_hearted_x 10-05-2012 09:02 PM

I said green but more of a neon green

[Luna] 10-05-2012 09:04 PM

I think they are mostly yellow but you can get green ones too.

Amaranth 10-05-2012 09:05 PM

definitely green - although I have seen bright pink ones as well!

Nargles 10-05-2012 09:09 PM

I've only ever seen green ones :S We had this argument in my psych class last week and we decided they were green :P

Pi.R^2 10-05-2012 09:12 PM

Certainly in the UK, the only green ones are the mini-tennis balls, which come in red, orange and green.

Ninja Orange 10-05-2012 09:16 PM

I've seen both yellow and green ones, but I think yellow ones are more common.

GlitterTrashDoll 10-05-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x_broken_hearted_x (Post 3220091)
I said green but more of a neon green


Feel_Good_inc. 10-05-2012 09:39 PM

yellow. A luminous shade of yellow that may appear green to some eyes, but it's yellow.
Yellow is the easiest colour for the human eye to spot. so a yellow ball makes more sense as it would be easier to spot than a green ball.

Asura 10-05-2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feel_Good_inc. (Post 3220159)
yellow. A luminous shade of yellow that may appear green to some eyes, but it's yellow.
Yellow is the easiest colour for the human eye to spot. so a yellow ball makes more sense as it would be easier to spot than a green ball.

True dat!

LemonTangWang 10-05-2012 10:22 PM

Green.

LemonTangWang 10-05-2012 10:23 PM

Damn the poll is 11-11.

whirlpools 10-05-2012 10:27 PM

I've always seen them as green.

Bellatrix 10-05-2012 10:31 PM


little.ophelia 10-05-2012 10:31 PM

I've seen all colors of tennis balls! But usually yellow or light green.

Cacoethes 10-05-2012 11:17 PM

i am now questioning everything i know...

Leo Pard 10-05-2012 11:20 PM

Black, like my soul.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.