RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Impending Doom... (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=187489)

pea soup 02-05-2012 08:11 PM

Impending Doom...
 
I have a feeling of death...not of suicide...simply death. It's like I KNOW I'm going to die soon and the terror in me is too much. I'm afraid to move. I'm afraid of my next breath. I'm afraid of not having my next breath. I dont want to die. I want to live. It would be a cruel joke to die now. I've tried too many times before and now that I really, really dont want to...I feel that I know I'm going to.

Kelly thinks I'm losing my mind, seriously...it's very creepy and morbid.

fear that maybe I will experience the death of my mind instead of my body...it could go either way. I dont feel that I can prevent it.

frozen.

Mandimoo 03-05-2012 01:54 AM

Rachie that's awful, you need to talk to someone about this, don't know how you're coping feeling this way *hugs* love you x

pea soup 03-05-2012 02:31 PM

thank you Manda :)

I saw my trileptal(mood stabilizer) this morning and realized I havent been taking it!!! I've been REALLY obsessed about not forgetting the metformin that Ive been forgetting the trileptal. Here's hoping that this is the cause for the feelings Ive been having!! Ive started it back now and time will tell :)

Mandimoo 05-05-2012 05:34 AM

I knew something was up, I was thing maybe the metformn was affecting your meds, now its a bit clearer! Can you get a pill organizer where you put all your daily pills into it? So you don't forget any?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.