RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   ATTENTION! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=178909)

Ninja Orange 10-12-2011 05:09 PM

ATTENTION!
 
We, in the Uni thread, are conducting a Tea Study

Please take part.


In return, I, and all tea lovers, will love you forever.:hop:


All answers are 100% confidential.
EDIT: unless you identify yourself on purpose. Like some people *glares at Katy Colbertface*

Cacoethes 10-12-2011 05:40 PM

im there!

Ninja Orange 10-12-2011 05:44 PM

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! !

Becky now has my eternal love.


YOU can have it too if you fill out this survey! Come on!

The One Who 10-12-2011 05:45 PM

Will I get a cup of tea at the end of it as a reward/incentive?

[Luna] 10-12-2011 05:46 PM

I've done it already and loved the survey!

Cacoethes 10-12-2011 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oxymoron (Post 3059907)
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! !

Becky now has my eternal love.


YOU can have it too if you fill out this survey! Come on!

yay! im loved :)
<3

Ninja Orange 10-12-2011 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The One Who (Post 3059912)
Will I get a cup of tea at the end of it as a reward/incentive?

In my course, we are told that incentives are unethical :/

But ...maybe.


Wait, you're already getting my love. How is that not a good enough incentive? *mumbles about ungratefulness*

little.ophelia 10-12-2011 05:51 PM

I did it! :)

The One Who 10-12-2011 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oxymoron (Post 3059919)
In my course, we are told that incentives are unethical :/

They can be, but I think it depends on the survey topic, the sample, etc. When I conducted interviews I always offered to buy people a tea/coffee because they had given up their time to come talk to me. Only one accepted the offer though.

Your love is nice and all, but tea is better.

Ninja Orange 10-12-2011 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The One Who (Post 3059924)
They can be, but I think it depends on the survey topic, the sample, etc. When I conducted interviews I always offered to buy people a tea/coffee because they had given up their time to come talk to me. Only one accepted the offer though.

Your love is nice and all, but tea is better.

Okay, you come here, and I'll make you tea. Oor, gimme your address and I'll post you tea.

The One Who 10-12-2011 05:56 PM

With a cup and some hot water? I doubt that'd survive the post.

Ninja Orange 10-12-2011 05:57 PM

I could try!

Ninja Orange 10-12-2011 05:57 PM

You don't believe me, do you? :(

The One Who 10-12-2011 05:57 PM

Hmm, I guess I'll have to make do with your eternal love :p

Cacoethes 10-12-2011 06:04 PM

incentives are always good, i dont get out of bed unless my friend texts me from dowstairs and says she will give me chocolate if i do!

Ninja Orange 10-12-2011 06:05 PM

I want a friend like that :O

Cacoethes 10-12-2011 06:12 PM

lol!

its only because we are the only two who sit in the kitchen, so she gets lonely!

Pi.R^2 10-12-2011 07:00 PM

The Jenna Ibrahim Institute for Statistical Research fully approves of this study.

Thought that would be useful for you all to know :)

Ninja Orange 10-12-2011 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pi.R^2 (Post 3060033)
The Jenna Ibrahim Institute for Statistical Research fully approves of this study.

Thought that would be useful for you all to know :)

:hop:

The Jenna Ibrahim Institute for Statistical Research will be recruited to help with the analysis of this study.

Cacoethes 10-12-2011 07:07 PM

:thumbup:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.