RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Can't do this anymore (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=176323)

staceyrawrcakes 03-11-2011 11:17 AM

Can't do this anymore
 
I really have lost the will to live. I feel so fat and ugly and worthless. I'm never going to get a job or anything. And I just seem to argue with everyone. Been sat here for nearly the past 3 hours crying non stop. I just don't want to be here anymore, it'd be better off for me and better off for everyone else. I don't see the point in being here. Why the **** did the doctor give me so many tablets when they know my history? I can't do this **** anymore. I'm sorry guys

CelticWings 03-11-2011 03:06 PM

offering hugs if you want 'em. i know its hard to fight those feelings.. but you are worth it. do you have anyone you can call? a friend or your therapist?

staceyrawrcakes 03-11-2011 04:16 PM

I don't have a therapist or anything, have to wait til Tuesday for an initial assessment thing with the CPN. I don't want to sit there and tell them why I feel so **** or tell them all the stuff I've been doing to myself. They can't help. No one can

High_Voltage 11-11-2011 07:26 PM

I feel the same way at times, I don't have a job either and im 23. It makes me feel like **** sometimes but it'll be ok. Don't end your life because your feeling down. Its not the way to end things. You have everyones support and if you need anyone to talk to, you can pm me anytime. Keep your head up -hugs-

staceyrawrcakes 13-11-2011 12:54 AM

I'm feeling a bit better now. Finally got a job the other day and I start on Monday. Saw the CPN the other day and she said I might have to go to group therapy :/
Thank you guys

High_Voltage 13-11-2011 05:44 AM

Good to hear ya got a job. Congratz

dollpart 14-11-2011 02:30 PM

PM whenever you need, seriously *hug*

stay safe.

pea soup 14-11-2011 06:59 PM

great news to hear you got a job. Congrats :)

loves.
xxxxx

staceyrawrcakes 14-11-2011 09:10 PM

Thanks guys :) Sorry for wasting everyone's time

dollpart 15-11-2011 10:23 AM

You're not wasting anyone's time.

How are things now?

x

dollpart 15-11-2011 10:23 AM

p.s. what's the job?

staceyrawrcakes 16-11-2011 12:32 AM

I'm feeling a bit more positive now I have a job and that :D Still need to get used to the idea of actually having a job to be honest. It's just a cleaning job, like 10 hours a week which is perfect for me really :)

dollpart 16-11-2011 02:23 AM

Oh! That's exactly what I did when I started working again & had been feeling terrible. It's perfect!- not pushing you tooo hard with the hours but giving you a reason to get out & about. :-) yay!

staceyrawrcakes 16-11-2011 09:00 AM

I'm loving it so far. I'm just looking for another part time job to make up some more hours, can't stand being on benefits anymore. Feels weird saying I have a job after going so long without having one though :)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.