![]() |
all these things...*poss trig*
Recently everything has been crazy my life has been insane. We are being threatened with eviction I've been trying to support people as well I've been babysitting and trying hard to deal with the trauma from the house I babysit at being broken into and burgled whilst I was babysitting the other week.
I can't stop thinking about cutting or overdosing. I've been drinking more and started taking cocodamol to sleep. Im getting really paranoid jumpy and alert too my anger is getting out of control. Im scared to tell my doctor monday incase they put me back in the unit or on antipsychotics. I just can't take it anymore. What do I do? Any advice would be greatfully received!!! Xxxx |
Sorry to hear things are so difficult for you at the moment. It must be hard to be threatened with eviction, could you perhaps go to citizens advice as they may be able to provide you with some help regarding this. It's great you want to support people but you need to make sure that you take care of yourself first. Have you spoken to anyone about what happened while you were babysitting? Cutting and overdosing is not the answer, you will still end up with the same pain. I think you should speak to your doctor, I know it's scary but it is better to get help now before things get out of control. Take care
Kat xxx |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:19 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.