RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fun and Distractions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   A-Z of disney terms (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175310)

L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N 18-10-2011 07:14 PM

A-Z of disney terms
 
basically just what the title says :)
Ariel

CelticWings 18-10-2011 08:59 PM

Belle

Amalias 18-10-2011 09:06 PM

Cinderella

Freckles 19-10-2011 01:54 AM

Dumbo

CelticWings 19-10-2011 03:29 AM

Edgar

Freckles 19-10-2011 11:07 AM

Fantasia

CelticWings 19-10-2011 02:18 PM

glass slipper

Buttons. 19-10-2011 06:50 PM

Hercules.

thisgirlhere 22-10-2011 04:29 PM

How are more people not posting in this? i love disney

Maleficent

SavingGrace 27-10-2011 09:13 AM

Nala!

Buttons. 27-10-2011 06:12 PM

Oliver.

Billy! 27-10-2011 06:33 PM

Pinocchio

Buttons. 27-10-2011 06:40 PM

Queen of hearts.

Lluviazul 03-11-2011 03:59 AM

Rafiki

JanelMarie 05-11-2011 07:12 AM

Sebastian

lilmissjay 26-12-2011 05:14 AM

Triton

crazykat 26-12-2011 07:27 AM

Up...

lilmissjay 27-12-2011 01:58 AM

Vixey (Fox and the Hound)

mickymouse 27-12-2011 04:47 AM

Walt disney

Danceintherain804 27-12-2011 04:51 AM

I was really excited when I saw this thread then I realized I had the letter X... So my term is "x-tra awesomeness" cause that's what Disney is filled with... Yeah I cheated...


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.