RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   First Aid Advice (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Deep cuts=numb arm? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=174609)

amber_rose 07-10-2011 05:08 AM

Deep cuts=numb arm?
 
Okay so I cut my shoulder today they were worse/deeper than normal, that wasabout ten hours ago. Now my arm is knd of going numb and getring a pins and needles feeling al the way down to the middle of my palms. Is it realated to the injurys? And do you thinl something is seriously wrong? Because I cant tell my parents nor can we afford a hospitle bill so uh can someone please help me out, im really woried...

Ivy 07-10-2011 07:19 AM

How deep is the cut? Are the edges gaping? There are brachial plexus nerves in your shoulder, when they are impinged the sometimes cause tingling in the fingers. If you have health insurance, see if they have a nurse advice line.

amber_rose 07-10-2011 12:23 PM

Its more like a few gashes than cuts they are kind of split open where neither side is touching the two sides of skin are prople 1to 2 cm apart and I have no health insurance

TEAPARTY 07-10-2011 02:50 PM

Really, honestly, you need to get that professionally looked at. You could lose the feeling in your arm permanently, please, I've made this mistake before, get them checked somehow.
Sorry I didn't mean this to be ranty, good luck.

Jessy 08-10-2011 09:44 PM

You could have caused nerve damage. Go to hospital and get it checked seriously. I have damage and now I can't feel half my wrist and I get frequent pins and needles, it's not nice.. Xx


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.