RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Creativity and Reviews (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   My singing ^_^ (:S) (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=174278)

SilentlyBroken 01-10-2011 09:51 PM

My singing ^_^ (:S)
 
So I thought I'd go nuts, and post me singing. I adore singing, it's everything to me. I've got two videos on youtube, and another to come if you guys like the first two. These are the links:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa0x_4hrBBc&feature=channel_video_title"]Me singing Skyscraper by Demi Lovato - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TloheJGVeG0"]What a Wonderful World Vocal Cover - YouTube[/ame]

I'm not that good, but it means a lot to me and i love how I feel when i'm singing. Doesn't help that i have a really crap microphone. I want honesty please, but don't be mean. Comment here or on the videos whichever and pleeease send to friends if you like it :D Many thanks. Let me know if you want the next video, and also any song requests that you want me to do a cover off I'd be more than happy :)

hating life 02-10-2011 11:38 AM

These are really good! You have a really nice voice

Intaytia 02-10-2011 11:42 AM

You're really good! :)

SilentlyBroken 02-10-2011 11:49 AM

Thankyou :) <3

crazykat 02-10-2011 11:53 AM

You have a really beautiful voice :)

SilentlyBroken 02-10-2011 11:54 AM

Thanks all of you so much. It really means a lot to me <3

[Purple_Rain] 02-10-2011 06:03 PM

I coudlnt really hear the first one, but I relaly like wonderful world :)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.