RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Abuse and Bullying Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I'd hoped I was past it...wishful thinking I guess (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172199)

hiddenscars 31-08-2011 09:12 PM

I'd hoped I was past it...wishful thinking I guess
 
Just thinking about going back to school this week has me suffering from the flashbacks again...I still have nightmares of it occasionally, but the flashbacks during the days and all had pretty much stopped the past month or so. Part of me is ready for school to start again but another part of me is scared stupid. My new apartment wont be right across the street from where it happened but I'll still see the place every day with classes. Just thinking of seeing it agai, and when I saw it last week when I visited a friend there...it's hard remembering. I've done better the past few months but I know it's partially because I just buried my head in the sand and stopped thinking about it. When I was away from school for the summer, I didn't have to think about it. I didn't have to remember. I was really hoping I was past it. That I was just moving on and it wouldnt be a big part of my life anymore, yet the past couple of days it seems it's all on my mind again. I've had a lot of flashbacks the past week...remembering the first time,
The following content has been hidden - Reason : a little graphic-ish?
the pain, him taking the one think I thought I had control over with smug and filthy laughter the whole time I begged!
... the exam at the hospital...then all over again the second time..I don't know which was worse really...
I don't really know what to do now that I'm going back. I can't hide from it anymore because it'll be there every day in my face, laughing at me...
Sorry. I know this was kinda pointless to post but had to get it out somewhere...

Screaming Silence 01-09-2011 01:18 AM

I'm sorry you're having flashbacks again.
Don't really know of anyway to help, but *hugs*

hiddenscars 01-09-2011 01:29 AM

Thanks Em.
How have you been doing? You haven't really been on much recently to talk to.

keladry 01-09-2011 01:35 AM

Mine get better and worse too, I just wanted to say. and I hate that but it sounds like you know why... And they'll get better again, you know?

And I wish you weren't going through this. Yeah, that's all I got.

offers <cuddles>

hiddenscars 01-09-2011 01:58 AM

Thanks. Yeah, part of me know that, but with them happening more often right now, it's got me messed up kinda...
thanks


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.