RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Need help coming up with a name for my potential cupcake company! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=170331)

Alfie 02-08-2011 12:32 PM

Need help coming up with a name for my potential cupcake company!
 
anyone have any ideas!?

Optimus Pirate 02-08-2011 02:17 PM

I require free samples sent to me by post in order to let my creative juices flow and be of any help...



*hopes her plot to get cupcakes works*

Fry 02-08-2011 04:18 PM

Not sure, but I do have a hankering for cake now :-P

whirlpools 02-08-2011 05:58 PM

Cakehole. Muffin Top.

Sorry, I'm no good with names but I wish you the best of luck!

FabulousMike 02-08-2011 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveIAm (Post 2909234)
I require free samples sent to me by post in order to let my creative juices flow and be of any help...



*hopes her plot to get cupcakes works*

Same here!!!!

Margo 02-08-2011 07:09 PM

B-Cups :P Its cheeky and naughty and if anyone asks it stands for Birmingham cups

Margo 02-08-2011 07:09 PM

ps im in Birmingham on thursday can you meet me in town and give me cake???

Bitter_Angel 02-08-2011 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjapenguin (Post 2909493)
B-Cups :P Its cheeky and naughty and if anyone asks it stands for Birmingham cups

C-Cups might be more enticing ;)
And if asked what it stands for cake cups

RiverSong 02-08-2011 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveIAm (Post 2909234)
I require free samples sent to me by post in order to let my creative juices flow and be of any help...



*hopes her plot to get cupcakes works*

hehe i like the cheekyness here...

name....hmm a name... my brain has gone blank...

I like the suggestions above :P

Feel_Good_inc. 02-08-2011 09:29 PM

Sweet Dreams.
Hot Buns.
Piece of Heaven.
Slice of life.

insidemyhead 02-08-2011 10:23 PM

FREE CUPCAKES!!!! and then in really tiny writing underneathe 'no you're not dreaming you still have to pay' or something of the equivalent lol, make sure people can bearly read it and people will come running in like 'yeah free cupcakes' and you'll be all 'sukkassss'

I promise i will post sensible ideas when im better tomorrow lol

Rodolphus 02-08-2011 10:33 PM

The CupCakery.

Yaknow. Instead of Bakery.
/lame suggestion.

Leo Pard 02-08-2011 11:55 PM

Evil Pete's Sh*t Cakes;
They aren't really sh*t but they are made by an Evil Genius so they must be good!
!

Exactly like that. With a picture of a lady bird on the left of the sign too.
Sorry, that's the best I could come up with at short notice.

whirlpools 02-08-2011 11:58 PM

^ Definitely that one.

Or you could call it 'Space Cakes'. Though you might get some more unusual customers.

RiverSong 03-08-2011 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insidemyhead (Post 2909806)
FREE CUPCAKES!!!! and then in really tiny writing underneathe 'no you're not dreaming you still have to pay' or something of the equivalent lol, make sure people can bearly read it and people will come running in like 'yeah free cupcakes' and you'll be all 'sukkassss'

I promise i will post sensible ideas when im better tomorrow lol

"ah **** forgot to read the small print!" :hehe:

Alfie 03-08-2011 11:15 AM

ahaha cheers guys! your names really made me laugh (in a good way) and damn you all hindering for free cake! ahaha x

Hepherlump 04-08-2011 05:23 AM

the piehole, like in the movie pushing daisies, that movie was so funny.

effervescence 04-08-2011 05:39 AM

The Magic Spatula.

Rodolphus 04-08-2011 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by effervescence (Post 2911712)
The Magic Spatula.

I would go there. And buy cake.
Though I would be expecting magical cake.

But still.
I like this one.

crazykat 04-08-2011 12:55 PM

Cupcake Heaven
Just one bite


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.