RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Am I alone with this? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=169340)

Bitter_Angel 18-07-2011 11:23 PM

Am I alone with this?
 
I have begun to feel alone with something lately.
You know that feeling you get when you think you are the only person going through it. That what seems perfectly normal to you, is far off other peoples scale. I have tried to change, to see the world how others see it, but its just not for me. And then I have searched here, but it seems to highlight just how everybody is thinking different to me.

So at this point, I am just going to come out and say it, and perhaps others may not feel so alone admitting it.



































I am straight. Hetrosexual. Into the opposite sex.


*sigh* it felt good to get that out.

effervescence 19-07-2011 07:46 AM

My name is Chloe and I am straight.

Mrs Sam 19-07-2011 06:05 PM

You are not alone hunny bunny. Sending you safe snuggles. I feel like I'm a little more deep in it than you though.

I'm ....... Married...... to a man.

random.swirls 19-07-2011 06:07 PM

But Kim you know that you crush on me so you can't possibly be fully straight!!

I however am!

Gentlementalmen 20-07-2011 01:41 PM

Hi, my names emilie, and i'm getting engaged soon... to a guy.
...
although i probably shouldnt be here because i kinda dig chicks too D:

Margo 21-07-2011 07:04 PM

Oh Kim im so proud of you. Weve spoken about this for nearly 5 years now and i never thought you would actually be brave enough to come out. I know its not easy on a site totally dominated by "ladies who munch" but believe me when i say you took the right step!

Youve opened the doors to dozens more straights i hope! I too have been a repressed heterosexual for 40 years. Ive hidden it well with my penchant for soft furnishings, clothes shopping and wearing green mascara, but now i too can admit i like a good fanny and pair of boobs!

god that felt better!

Left Phalange 22-07-2011 01:22 AM

Lady bits scare me :( I FEEL SO ALONE D':

insidemyhead 22-07-2011 03:08 PM

no you're not alone, i also cannot bear lady parts and one day i want to marry a man ><.. my god it feels good to know im not alone

tearsinheaven 23-07-2011 07:53 AM

I like willys.




That is all :)

Left Phalange 24-07-2011 09:25 PM

I had..sexual contact with a male.

Is this normal?! O_O

[Luna] 24-07-2011 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Left Phalange (Post 2898905)
I had..sexual contact with a male.

Is this normal?! O_O

No! Seek.Help! :whistling:

Sefka 25-07-2011 01:36 AM

You people and your perversions are freaking me out!

Bitter_Angel 26-07-2011 12:36 AM

Its raining men!

YAY good to know im not alone.
I was getting a little worried there.

insidemyhead 30-07-2011 08:41 PM

I kissed a guy and I liked ittttt

:p

Margo 30-07-2011 11:38 PM

I looked at 3 bottoms and 4 pairs of boobs in the supermarket this evening with no guilt what so ever!

GlitterTrashDoll 31-07-2011 01:54 AM

I too am straight! I thought I was the only one.

Margo 31-07-2011 01:56 AM

Its okay! Youre safe now!

pugdog 31-07-2011 03:10 AM

I've never had the desire to be with a man.. Not even a little bit. Pretty strange, I know. I am very attracted to my wife, she's extra hot now with her baby bump starting to show, a baby bump that I helped to create.

It's weird to find so many people here that understand me!

-brian :smurf:

Ninja Orange 05-08-2011 03:58 PM

Guys, you are all so weird! Ew.
I mean I'm straight too, but it's not like I go around telling everyone!

*shudders at the thought*

offlineforever 05-08-2011 07:15 PM

as a bisexual, i feel you need to know how proud I am for you all 'coming out' took a lot of guts!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.