![]() |
Photos of Keith's Visit
![]() lol, he's getting braces but he hasnt lost all his baby teeth yet. he rarely smiles with his teeth cuz hes embarrassed but I caught it!! :) ![]() ![]() |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
aw Rachel, hes really lovely. Grown up quite a bit...but it looks like he had a fab time in those three days. Hes a credit to you hun, he really is. xx
|
he looks happy and lovely and I don't know what else to say.
Looks like you had a really good time. |
He looks so happy! *and I love that first pic lol*
|
yeah...the first pic is my fav too :)
|
tell him at 23 i still have a baby fang pushed into a point at the back so looks like a T shape
|
thanks everyone :) lol Manda and ouch maybe?
|
nah, have posted a pic on fb
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:16 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.