![]() |
Guess whats coming back??
![]() Cadbury Wispa!!! http://www.foodproductiondaily.com/n...adbury-bubbles I missed them soooooooooooooo much! |
Come on!!!!!
I loved those things!!! |
It completely escaped me that they'd gone away in the first place....
Good to have them back though (Y) |
yeah i love wispa, there was a thread about this a while back.
|
They used to be my fav, i'm glad they're remaking them.
All they need to do now is bring back Mountain Dew and i'll be set. |
I made a thread about this a while ago.. but i haven't seen any in the shops yet.
Hurry up and sell them! |
why did they stop them in the first place?
anyway good to have them back when they eventually return to shops. |
I have never had one before, probaly not an aussie thing tho. :giggle:
|
The dont go on sale until the 9th of October. That is why you haven't seen them in the shops yet. And it is only limited edition for now they might bring them back for good next year some time.
Yes it is sad that I know this. I have known for a few months. There was also an auction on ebay in August for the first box of wispas produced. |
Yummmmmmmmm :]
|
Mm, they're nice.
|
ooo yummy :]
|
Hmmmm interesting that they are bringing them back. Must say i think i'll still stick to my vegan mars bars type thingys and chocolate beans. Chocolate is much better without milk in my opinion. it actually tastes of chocolate, not just sugar
|
Oh, and if someone is selling the first box of whispas ever made they they are going to be seriously past their sell by date. vile. (and how is anyone gonna know its the first box)
|
Quote:
|
Wispa = Aero but different chocolate
|
On yeyness :)
|
eep roll on 9th october (oh i love that people on ryl know these things!)
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:29 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.