RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum and Community Questions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Brainstorming team. (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=168754)

griddlebone 10-07-2011 07:01 PM

Brainstorming team.
 
Hello :)

As I mentioned on Andy (Googles thread) Im looking to start a group of chat members who will be responsible for brainstorming ideas for chat and also to watch how chat runs and see what things work/dont work etc and who can feed back to the chat mods.

It should be people who frequent chat fairly often, at least 3 times a week. I havent worked out the final details yet, hopefully at some point we will be able to make a seperate room for meetings, but until then it may have to take place on skype or MSN.
If youre interested please get in touch.

Liv.x

griddlebone 10-07-2011 07:17 PM

Cool!

x

griddlebone 10-07-2011 07:24 PM

That would be awesome andy :) x

Left Phalange 10-07-2011 08:12 PM

Brainstorming is like, sooooooooo offensive to people with epilepsy.

P.S. I'm in too..

Erica. 10-07-2011 08:51 PM

I'll help, why not? i'm on practically every day.

Cazki 10-07-2011 08:55 PM

I'll help

griddlebone 10-07-2011 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rippelle (Post 2881938)
I have to say this was only mentioned a few days ago by another member who had this idea. Id like to see it work

Lol no it wasnt. That was a mentoring scheme involving people talking to members about how to get the best out of chat and whatnot.

This is completely different.

GlitterTrashDoll 10-07-2011 09:14 PM

I'm venturing into Chat now, So i'll help. (:

Amaryllis 11-07-2011 01:29 AM

I could help a little maybe.

akita 13-07-2011 07:06 AM

I'd help but I don't have a brain. Sorry.

sajhfuahuefghaeg 13-07-2011 09:13 AM

I'll help.

Crysainta 14-07-2011 06:20 AM

I won't help. That way if I don't like the ideas or changes that come up as a result, I can complain. Seriously though, I hope the brainstorming thing works.

griddlebone 14-07-2011 11:16 AM

But you could complain at the ground level crys :P x

[Purple_Rain] 14-07-2011 11:42 AM

I'll help :)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.