RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ENERGY DRINKS (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167904)

tifflehan 28-06-2011 08:28 AM

ENERGY DRINKS
 
Are truly a gift from heaven!

:woot: :hop: :woot:

Gone. 28-06-2011 08:47 AM

I couldn't agree more... <3
From,
An addict :D

Laura2.0 28-06-2011 02:11 PM

they make my hands shake and I get a bit high from them

Margo 28-06-2011 02:57 PM

I love the taste of relentless, albeit i only ever drink them if i am desperate. They make me poo!

tifflehan 28-06-2011 04:52 PM

They are sooooooo good!

Had 4 red bulls today :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop:

And ya know, I could do with a poo now ya mention it! :jumpin:

tifflehan 28-06-2011 06:29 PM

I really want to try this one....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zombie-Survi...282137&sr=8-25

tifflehan 28-06-2011 06:31 PM

I also read that the taurine is good for people with mood disorders.

GET IN.........!

Margo 28-06-2011 07:01 PM

its probably good for helping the hyperness!

Sefka 28-06-2011 07:29 PM



Last time I had an energy drink was about 4 months ago and it was this Samurai stuff. After drinking half a can I had to go and lie down because my heart rate was so high I felt like my entire body was going to explode and I was shaking so much I couldn't do anything.

I have a very low tolerance for caffiene and whatever the hell else they put in these things.

Laura2.0 28-06-2011 07:54 PM

^ this.
sometime I start to shake from half a cup of coffee.

shadow-light 28-06-2011 09:58 PM

red bull contains 80mg of caffine, and can dehydrate the drinker :o it scares me...


then again I am also not meant to drink energy drinks as my heart is a bit iffy so probably good that it scares me lol

tifflehan 29-06-2011 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sefka (Post 2868737)


Last time I had an energy drink was about 4 months ago and it was this Samurai stuff. After drinking half a can I had to go and lie down because my heart rate was so high I felt like my entire body was going to explode and I was shaking so much I couldn't do anything.

I have a very low tolerance for caffiene and whatever the hell else they put in these things.


I REALLY REALLY WANT THIS ONE!!!!!!!!:hop: :hop:

Sefka 29-06-2011 08:59 AM

You really really don't - it was vile! And almost killed me!

Gone. 29-06-2011 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jefferson.Meriwether (Post 2869862)
I want to try it now, just to see how vile it is :-D

I wish to try it too! Reverse psychology here, I think :P

tifflehan 29-06-2011 06:18 PM

Yeah I really really want to try it now.

MUST TRY HUNT IT DOWN........

Gone. 29-06-2011 06:25 PM

On the Relentless and vodka currently (and am ignoring the fact they have opposite effects...).
And finished Mountain Dew before :D
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

And tifflehan, that is determination ;)

Laura2.0 29-06-2011 08:22 PM

will I be able to glow in the dark when I drink a Samuray??

Sefka 29-06-2011 08:51 PM

^ No but you'll be able to wield a katana sword like a champion - assuming you can control the mad caffiene shakes :-D

Bitter_Angel 29-06-2011 11:59 PM

oh oh oh I want this one

Left Phalange 30-06-2011 01:23 AM

^
That is excellent.

I've never been much of an energy drink person unless I'm ill or incredibly sleep deprived (which will happen before our holiday this year, we're leaving at 4.30am for the airport D: ) But my usual drink of choice is Irn Bru. Gawwwwwwwd I LOVE Irn Bru. I am half Scottish, so, staying stereotypical ;) Also, Powerade seems to give me energy and I'm not sure why, it's caffeine-free!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.