![]() |
Another 'shore program
After the success of Geordie Shore. MTV have commissioned Mersey Shore, the scouse version.
http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/866881-mtv...f-mersey-shore Quote:
|
How does Mersey Shore differ from Geordie Shore? Like, I understand Jersey to Geordie as it's different countries... But are Mersey and Geordie that different?!
|
do we really need another one of these stupid programmes?
|
I..just don't get it.
|
I watched one episode and was like whaaattttt?
|
Ah this is like Skins in reverse. MTV had a hit with Jersey Shore in US and they spun it off to UK. I'm pleased to say I don't even know what the channel is for MTV.
|
urgh, yet more crap to fuel the Liverpool bad rep. Its going to be full of the same stuff, that dosnt happen, but people think it is.
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:37 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.