RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   anyone in this world? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167159)

ASkatersDream... 18-06-2011 04:03 PM

anyone in this world?
 
Not got a facebook?

Yeah i was just wondering in this day and age if someone actually doesnt have a facebook.

oliness 18-06-2011 04:45 PM

Yep one of my friends refuses to this day to join. A couple of months ago I saw a funny hoax email pretending to be from Mark Zuckerberg, saying that he was shutting down FB so people would go outside and make real friends :-)

Eidolon 18-06-2011 04:51 PM

Im 21 and don't have a facebook or twitter. Theres only a few people left who dont have an account

Foxtrot Oscar 18-06-2011 05:28 PM

I don't have a facebook account. My employeers would prefer that I didn't, so I don't!

MunchBox 18-06-2011 06:16 PM

I haven't. Shock horror!
Years back when MySpace was still alive, my friends forced me to join but when it died and Facebook was the new rage; I refused to join.

I only knew one other person who had not got it, unfortunately she recently succumbed to it's evil.

The Midnight Crazies 18-06-2011 06:35 PM

I don't have FB or Twitter or anything like that.

Isoverity 18-06-2011 06:57 PM

A lot of people have been dropping it. Its becoming old hat and invasive. Now to leave comments on news sites they want you to use your Facebook account. Things are out of hand.

Facebook Continues to Gain New Members, But is Losing Old Members


http://www.toptechreviews.net/tech-n...g-old-members/

Stellata 18-06-2011 07:28 PM

I don't have Facebook.

Ellyx 18-06-2011 11:27 PM

i have it, but know a couple of people who don't

Jefferson.Meriwether 18-06-2011 11:34 PM

I have it but don't really use it all that much nowadays. I could quite happily live without it.

ASkatersDream... 18-06-2011 11:42 PM

^^^

dont disappear on me altogether! first you kill your mobile dont kill fb toooooooo!

PrincessVegeta_x 18-06-2011 11:45 PM

I have it but I think it's useless. I should de-activate it.

ASkatersDream... 18-06-2011 11:55 PM

I love my facebook :)
Even if it is usually just to be nosy at what people are up to lol

HopeRises 19-06-2011 02:57 PM

My sister doesn't have it nor does she have Twitter.

Bellatrix 19-06-2011 03:11 PM

I have FB and twitter for work.

Hate them both to be honest lol. I don't use twitter for myself, just to find work.

BridgesAndBalloons 19-06-2011 03:20 PM

I don't have a facebook/twitter/myspace or anything like that.

Some people react oddly when I tell them I don't have a fb, they look at me as if they're puzzled as to why I still exist when I don't have a fb. It's amusing.

random.swirls 19-06-2011 03:22 PM

I dont get twitter however I have fb!

I know a few people who don't have facebook but also some surprising ones who do including my great aunt who was 99 in February and her younger brother also in his 90's and Humphrey actively uses it!!!

Jefferson.Meriwether 19-06-2011 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkGlitteredFairy (Post 2856658)
^^^

dont disappear on me altogether! first you kill your mobile dont kill fb toooooooo!


I'm like a bad smell, very difficult to get rid of lol. No chance of me disappearing on you altogether Half Pint. I got given a free 2nd hand mobile; my sim card's still working so I've still got same mobile number :-)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.