RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fun and Distractions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   if you could..... (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166776)

Riku3323 13-06-2011 03:03 AM

if you could.....
 
Live anywhere in the world where would it be?
right where i am

Travel back in time where would you go?
back to 6th grade

Marry any Man/Woman?
idk

Do any Job?
fashion designer

Be any Man/Woman?
myself

Change anything about anything?
make myself happier

Have a Super Power?
mind reading

Speak any Language?
Japanese

Have any Car?
Camero

Own any Animal?
baby Fox

Be any animal?
baby fox :roll:

tifflehan 13-06-2011 12:31 PM

Live anywhere in the world where would it be?
A trailer park in Texas.

Travel back in time where would you go?
The night I took my daughter to see Metallica a few years back. Priceless.

Marry any Man/Woman?
Benji or Joel Madden.

Change anything about anything?
I would disappear.

Do any Job?
Criminal profiler.

Be any Man/Woman?
Me.

Have a Super Power?
To be able to grant wishes.

Speak any Language?
The language of lurve....!

Have any Car?
A mitsubishi warrior.

Own any Animal?
A tiger.

Be any animal?
A likkle bunny wabbit.

freaak 15-06-2011 08:01 PM

Live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I really dont know. London maybe. I dont wanna stick to one place forever...

Travel back in time where would you go?
To see my mom before she passed.

Marry any Man/Woman?
The person whos made me happiest.

Change anything about anything?
I'd be a tottally different person.

Do any Job?
Top photographer, or personal assisstant.

Be any Man/Woman?
Idk.

Have a Super Power?
Y'know Charlie from Heroes. Super memory.. i'd love that. super useful.

Speak any Language?
Japanese, or german, or french... idk.

Have any Car?
A yellow mini.

Own any Animal?
a sloth! or a baby panda :3

Be any animal?
A cat for sure, they have the life

Psiren 15-06-2011 08:23 PM

Live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Anywhere but this house

Travel back in time where would you go?

Before I screwed everything up

Marry any Man/Woman?

C

Do any Job?

Housewife? hah

Be any Man/Woman?

K or J. They are perfect.

Change anything about anything?

make myself less of an evil bitch

Have a Super Power?

Invisiblility.

Speak any Language?

Japanese

Have any Car?

Viper

Own any Animal?

Horse

Be any animal?

Cat


Zedebee 15-06-2011 08:58 PM

Live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I'm not sure exactly but somewhere warm and peaceful

Travel back in time where would you go?
Can I go forward instead?

Marry any Man/Woman?
=) <3

Do any Job?
I honestly don't know any more. I have lost any ambition I once had

Be any Man/Woman?
Anybody but me

Change anything about anything?
Make things easier for my specials

Have a Super Power?
Stop time

Speak any Language?
Sign language

Have any Car?
No

Own any Animal?
*shrug*

Be any animal?
Dog/Cat

Buttons. 16-06-2011 04:36 AM

Live anywhere in the world where would it be?
*shrug* Maybe Dublin. Dublin makes me happy.

Travel back in time where would you go?
Ancient Rome/Greece sounds fun.

Marry any Man/Woman?
I wouldn't marry anyone right now-plus it would have to be a civil partnership.

Do any Job?
Be a psychiatric nurse in reality, in fantasy be a writer or a singer.

Be any Man/Woman?
Someone stunningly beautiful, intelligent and funny. I.e not me :hehe:

Change anything about anything?
Everything I hate about myself if we're talking selfish, if we're talking altruistically take all of JodiE's pain away and fix her heart.

Have a Super Power?
Telepathy/Telekinesis.

Speak any Language?
I'd like to be more fluent than I already am in sigh, or otherwise probably Italian.

Have any Car?
The want Saint drives in Sugar Rush-I'd have to learn to drive first though ;-)

Own any Animal?
If it weren't cruel a monkey.

Be any animal?
Dog or a monkey. Although being an elephant looks fun, plus they get drunk :hehe:

HealingAngel 16-06-2011 04:44 AM

Live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I want to go traveling so I won't decide just yet. Anywhere with him so long as it's safe enough to raise a family. <3

Travel back in time where would you go?
As of right this second... I don't want to relive a moment. I just wamt to be in his arms againnn...

Marry any Man/Woman?
Him. <3

Do any Job?
Clinincal Psychologist. Unsure what to specialize in yet though.

Be any Man/Woman?
Me, but prettier.

Change anything about anything?
Integrate him fully into the family....

Have a Super Power?
Mind Read (at will, not 24/7)

Speak any Language?
Spanish is more useful, but french is beautiful.

Have any Car?
Um, no clue.

Own any Animal?
Uh, kitten?

Be any animal?
Uhhh... I dunno.

SavingGrace 20-06-2011 04:22 AM

Live anywhere in the world where would it be?
In my bed with my duvet.

Travel back in time where would you go?
Back to when I was 5.

Marry any Man/Woman?
Don't know.

Do any Job?
Nursing.

Be any Man/Woman?
Anyone but me.

Change anything about anything?
Give the world the ability to be fair always. No more greed.

Have a Super Power?
Invisibility.

Speak any Language?
Italian.

Have any Car?
Porshe or an Audi.

Own any Animal?
A Tiger.

Be any animal?
A Turtle.

HealingAngel 20-06-2011 10:00 AM

Live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Anywhere with him.... <3 Not too hot, not too cold, an safe enough to raise children.

Travel back in time where would you go?
Wednesday. At Hot Shots. <3

Marry any Man/Woman?
Him. <3

Change anything about anything?
Be in him arms. Now. <3 Hehe.. wow. Lovely. All of my answers are about him so far, aren't I looking like a little stalker hahaha. <3

Do any Job?
Psychologist.

Be any Man/Woman?
Me... But prettier...

Have a Super Power?
To be able to grant wishes.

Speak any Language?
Spanish is more useful, but French is a beautiful language. So either. <3

Have any Car?
Nooo clue.

Own any Animal?
A kitten. :)

Be any animal?
A dolphin.

Mystified 20-06-2011 01:49 PM

Live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Texas

Travel back in time where would you go?
to see my mom again

Marry any Man/Woman?
James :)

Do any Job?
lawyer (without going to law school, lol)

Be any Man/Woman?
myself, please

Change anything about anything?
yes, take away this gut rot problem

Have a Super Power?
reading minds would be okay

Speak any Language?
Spanish, fluently, so I could understand half the nation

Have any Car?
2010 Black Camaro with pink racing stripes. black leather seats, pink stitching. pink dashboard lights.

Own any Animal?
a kitty! (to go with my dog!)

Be any animal?
a bird, I don't know.

StillBroken 20-06-2011 10:26 PM

Live anywhere in the world where would it be?
For now, right where i am

Travel back in time where would you go?
october if I was allowed to change tings

Marry any Man/Woman?
My crush

Do any Job?
idk, dancer maybe

Be any Man/Woman?
idk

Change anything about anything?
change what happened in oct.

Have a Super Power?
invisibility

Speak any Language?
spanish

Have any Car?
idk, my license?

Own any Animal?
a dragon :D

Be any animal?
snow leopard

BWchick 21-06-2011 04:37 AM

Live anywhere in the world where would it be?
New York New York!

Travel back in time where would you go?
to the hippie age

Marry any Man/Woman?
my best friend Alex :)

Do any Job?
Actress

Be any Man/Woman?
psh me duh!

Change anything about anything?
world peace

Have a Super Power?
time lord :3

Speak any Language?
Japanese

Have any Car?
Smart car

Own any Animal?
kittie!

Be any animal?
bird!

sleepwalks 31-07-2011 10:55 PM

Live anywhere in the world where would it be?
London or New York

Travel back in time where would you go?
1600s

Marry any Man/Woman?
tough one

Do any Job?
successful artist

Be any Man/Woman?
not me

Change anything about anything?
make my family forget i ever existed then bail

Have a Super Power?
teleportation

Speak any Language?
at the moment Swedish, need it to graduate

Have any Car?
a Rolls-Royce

Own any Animal?
happy with my dog

Be any animal?
why would anyone want to be an animal? it would be terrible. No thumbs, no speech, no freedom.

Eleven19 22-08-2011 11:48 AM

Live anywhere in the world where would it be?
North Carolina

Travel back in time where would you go?

October 2010

Marry any Man/Woman?

Jay

Do any Job?

Dancer.

Be any Man/Woman?

Aria Alekzander.

Change anything about anything?

My moodiness

Have a Super Power?

Invisiblility.

Speak any Language?

Japanese

Have any Car?

Altima

Own any Animal?

Dolphin.

Be any animal?

Kitty! :D


MellaNina 22-08-2011 07:27 PM

Live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Somewhere where there's forests and open fields, but not too far from a cute little town

Travel back in time where would you go?
Summer of 2010

Marry any Man/Woman?
teehee

Do any Job?
Recording artist or photographer

Be any Man/Woman?
myself

Change anything about anything?
Stop spending so much money (which I'm working on now!)

Have a Super Power?
Flying

Speak any Language?
Japanese

Have any Car?
The one I already have.

Own any Animal?
The ones I already own.

Be any animal?
Human

lonely_hope 23-08-2011 03:40 AM

Live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Uganda

Travel back in time where would you go?
Hmmm... probably back to the days where I had some real good friends.

Marry any Man/Woman?
I dunno...

Change anything about anything?
I guess change how depressed I am.

Do any Job?
Missionary/abolitionist

Be any Man/Woman?
Not sure?

Have a Super Power?
Invisibility

Speak any Language?
Spanish

Have any Car?
Subaru

Own any Animal?
Hamster (but I'd hope it'd never die) :)

Be any animal?
Wolf

oderint_dum_metuant 23-08-2011 03:49 AM

Live anywhere in the world where would it be?
charleston

Travel back in time where would you go?
back to 8th grade

Marry any Man/Woman?
shirley manson

Do any Job?
art therAapist

Be any Man/Woman?
i'd want to be shirley manson for like a day

Change anything about anything?
successful..whatever that means

Have a Super Power?
time travel mind reading power!

Speak any Language?
scandanavian?

Have any Car?
beatle.

Own any Animal?
manatee!!!!!

Be any animal?
a fire breathing llama bird


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.