RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   First Aid Advice (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Adult tooth loose?! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165481)

Rainbow Colors 25-05-2011 07:25 AM

Adult tooth loose?!
 
My tooth is loose, I'm seventeen and lost all my baby teeth long ago, so it never even occured to me that it could be loose, It was causing me pain all day, and I kept thinking it kinda feels like a loose tooth, that's weird, so finally I tried wiggling it, and it is loose....My gums are really swollen, but that's cause I have gingivitis right now, but they feel even more swollen near the tooth that is loose...Idk why its like that, i didn't hit my mouth or anything....is there anything I can do?

wayward_opheliac 25-05-2011 10:05 AM

:blink: Ack! That sounds harsh! Sounds like you might lose your tooth. If I were you, I would get to the dentist ASAP!:jumpin:

xoxo
~ Wayward_Opheliac

Dreamergirl 25-05-2011 04:26 PM

go to the dentist

sdixon 26-05-2011 02:58 AM

Drink lots of milk, be careful with the tooth, don't touch it, and make a dentist appointment.

Rainbow Colors 27-05-2011 05:12 AM

Mkay thanks I made the appointment and I'll see what he says, but I left it alone, and it's not loose anymore..

lovelybones 27-05-2011 05:38 AM

Good luck with the dentist.

I have had a lot of dental problems and the basic rule of thumb is to get it checked ASAP even if the problem seems to go away.. I had an abscess in my gum/tooth for a while that didn't hurt or anything and the lump would go away for a bit, then come back. Ended up having to get a root canal and crown :(

Hope it's not a cavity or something. take care xx

Hemlock 02-06-2011 07:33 AM

This is a symptom of the gum disease. Be extremely careful, and make sure you're following up closely with a dentist. If you don't mess with the teeth, as your gums heal I think your teeth should go back to rights, too. Infection and disease in the mouth can really hurt...the budget as well as your mouth. :/ I hope everything comes out well.

SadGirl55 02-06-2011 04:20 PM

How can a tooth be loose at one time & not loose anymore at another time??

Embles 02-06-2011 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SadGirl55 (Post 2834697)
How can a tooth be loose at one time & not loose anymore at another time??

Seriously?
Do you have to question everybodies threads?
Can you not just use GOOGLE. Or Bing, Or Yahoo, or even Ask Jeeves.

Rainbow Colors 03-06-2011 07:16 AM

It was loose because of the gum disease, and i'm supposed to floss to get rid of it and had been forgetting so the gum disease got worse, i started taking care of it again, and it got better, therefore my tooth is no longer loose. There you go.

SadGirl55 06-06-2011 09:37 PM

I'm glad it's better :) Thanks for answering my question :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SingStar (Post 2835938)
It was loose because of the gum disease, and i'm supposed to floss to get rid of it and had been forgetting so the gum disease got worse, i started taking care of it again, and it got better, therefore my tooth is no longer loose. There you go.


Rainbow Colors 09-06-2011 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SadGirl55 (Post 2840484)
I'm glad it's better :) Thanks for answering my question :)

Yep, no problem. :]


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.