![]() |
Caption Contest #114 *Closed*
This weeks winners are:
|
This weeks picture:
![]() Good Luck |
Oh...he's so dreamy...look at him scratching his bum...I wish I could be that hand....
|
damn i could do with a mud roll right now or maybe a faeces fight mmm...
and yay for still having a sense of humour |
King Kong carefully contemplates the idea of a sequel.
|
"The world ending on the 22nd of May? Hmmmmm"
I had to, sorry! lol |
Much like The Ranger, The Gorilla is beautiful to behold but could also rip your arms off if he so chose.
|
hmm thought kong, perhaps its time for a manicure
|
whats junior done this time?
|
come on he said itll be fun he said
|
Coco takes a quick and welcome break from his busy day of fruit eating, chest beating, belly scratching, grunting and mating. Some people just didn't know how much hard work went into being the Alpha Male.
|
International yahtzee champion 2011.
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:51 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.