RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Help me find this song/artist (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16369)

princesskaytie-leigh 06-09-2007 11:15 AM

Help me find this song/artist
 
We used it in a dance piece at college years ago and I can't think of what the song or the artist is called, I think the song title might have been "see in through both both sides" I'm not sure, but that was definately one of the lyrics, it was a really haunting piece of music aswell.

I don't know, help!

Bleeding Angel 06-09-2007 11:19 AM

Tbh a lot of matches come up when you google it.

I think you jus have to go through them til you rember/see the one that matches

Tanya B 06-09-2007 11:49 AM

It's not "Open Heart Zoo" by Martin Grech, is it? The only place I can find it is in the background of this [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G66IexBByLc"]YouTube video[/ame]- is that the one? Haunting, chilling and so, so beautiful. I love it!

x-dying-inside-x 06-09-2007 11:54 AM

sorry i dont know.

princesskaytie-leigh 06-09-2007 12:15 PM

YES! Thats it Tanya, thankyou!!! Gah, but now I can't actually download it from anywhere!

Tanya B 06-09-2007 12:20 PM

Eee, I'm glad it's the right one! I've not heard that song in aaaaaaage, and gasped a little when I thought that it could be Martin Grech you were speaking about hehe.

Mandimoo 06-09-2007 02:21 PM

http://musicmp3.ru/artist_martin-gre...heart-zoo.html

try this place? i think you have to buy it but it's less than £1 for the whole albumn. mand x

Pink Lemonade Fairy 06-09-2007 07:02 PM

its so haunting...I adore it

Kangaroo 07-09-2007 08:50 PM

i have that song. if you send me your email address i will try and email it to you.

Pucianno Lavarotti 08-09-2007 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandimoo (Post 258451)
http://musicmp3.ru/artist_martin-gre...heart-zoo.html

try this place? i think you have to buy it but it's less than £1 for the whole albumn. mand x

The legality of MusicMP3 is somewhat questionable, though.

Dicky T 08-09-2007 07:26 PM

Man, I havn't heard that song for a long time! It's a ****ing awesome piece!
Dicky!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.