RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Webcomics (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163204)

BeyondBreathless 22-04-2011 04:29 PM

Webcomics
 
Do you guys know of any really amazing funny webcomics?

adygriffith 22-04-2011 04:40 PM

Cyanide and happiness - its a must :D
theoatmeal - really good,

they are my two personal favourites, let me know what you think

Asura 22-04-2011 04:44 PM

Some funny webcomics that I read are

Xkcd (My personal favourite, it's nerdy humour)
Cyanide and Happiness
Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal
VG Cats (Not always funny)
Super Effective (Pokemon themed)

Ménage à 3 (Story driven, contains sexuality, and some french)
Order of the Stick (Story driven, only funny if you know Dungeons and Dragons)

The War Doctor 22-04-2011 05:43 PM

Buttersafe and Penny Arcade (only funny if you're into videogames, and some strips aren't supposed to be funny).

Vay 22-04-2011 06:11 PM

Gunnerkrigg Court is an absolutely fantastic webcomic, if you have the time to get through it.

It's not only funny, but mysterious, has great characters, and a very well developed plot. When I first discovered it I spend two days reading the whole of it. It's hella addictive.

Plus it has lasercows. Like real cows. But with lasers.

PixieHope. 22-04-2011 08:53 PM

http://www.kawaiinot.com/

:)

So good! & very cute indeed.

Asura 23-04-2011 03:06 AM

And to illustrate xkcd's awesome, nerdy humour:




The War Doctor 23-04-2011 04:57 AM

As a lifelong geek, I love xkcd. Even though I don't always understand it.

falling_raindrops 23-04-2011 05:33 AM

There's also:
Irregular Webcomic: (story driven, lots of science and math jokes, but a lot of it is funny outside of that)
Legostar Galactica: (Parody of Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Dr Who, and various other nerdy sci-fi things)
Darth and Droids / DM of the Rings: (only funny if you know Dungeons and Dragons, or if you like Star Wars/ Lord of the Rings)

The Order of the Stick is really funny, and enough of the jokes are about things that aren't D&D related for anyone to understand it.

Quitting Time: (the humor is mostly about the lame or annoying aspects of working jobs like retail, so anyone can laugh at it! YAY!!!)

OutOfTheWoods11 23-04-2011 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fifteen Dollar Eagle (Post 2779874)
As a lifelong geek, I love xkcd. Even though I don't always understand it.

This.

Hemlock 23-04-2011 02:56 PM

whatisdeepfried.com is great, though not necessarily funny.
garfieldminusgarfield.net is exactly what it sounds like: Garfield cartoons with Garfield and his lines edited out. Surprisingly amusing.

monket 23-04-2011 09:24 PM

I love:

Red Meat
Dead Philosophers In Heaven
Hipster Hitler

But I also have a weird sense of humor. Read and possibly be offended at your own risk :)

ghosts in the machine 23-04-2011 10:21 PM

Questionable Content. Which is not as bad as it might sound... =P

archer one 23-04-2011 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghosts in the machine (Post 2780556)
Questionable Content. Which is not as bad as it might sound... =P

Questionable content is awesome.

StareUpAtTheSky 25-04-2011 10:50 PM

Ok I'm slightly obsessed with my webcomics I check quite literly 30 a day and I do right in the morning hehe. some of my favorites are Sore Thumbs the archive you might not understand unless you know a bit about past american politics but the new stuff is political free! and my newest favorite is
Dumbing of Age but there are a lot of stereotypes that you might disagree with. Oh and for something on the light and funny and cute Penny and Aggie is good

MunchBox 25-04-2011 10:53 PM

Love Buttersafe.

null_n_void 26-04-2011 12:04 AM

Romantically Apocalyptic

GlitterTrashDoll 26-04-2011 12:06 AM

Cyanide & Happiness!

Greyscale 29-04-2011 04:47 AM

Girls with Slingshots

Feel_Good_inc. 29-04-2011 10:34 AM

Some of my favourites are:

Ellie on Planet X
- Pretty cute. The sort of webcomic Dr. Seuss would have made.

Dr. McNinja

Buttersafe

OrneryBoy

Least I could do

Romantically Apocalyptic

Least I could do

AmazingSuperPowers

The Devil's Panties
- It's not satanic porn:blush:

Some of them are on their first page. not all of them are.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.