![]() |
Fresh batch of rather random Qs just for you.
1. Where is the last place you held hands?
I have no idea :| I hate holding hands. 2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? Uh. I'd run away. 3. Do you sleep with the TV on? No 4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton? Yes 5. Have you ever won a spelling bee? Might have.. 6. What is your longest fight with one of your friends? Almost a year 7. Are you a fast typer? When I get into the zone. 8. Are you afraid of the dark? Depends where/circumstances. 9. Do you like someone right now? Do you? 10. What ended your last relationship? Had enough of her bullshit. 12. Do you knock on wood? No 13. Are you drinking anything right now? Coffee 14. Do you think you’re smart? Not really. 15. Have you ever eaten a bug? Course. 16. Do you miss someone right now? Slightly. Maybe. Dunno. 17. What do you want for Christmas? Couldn't care less about Christmas. 18. Do you know the muffin man? The dude who lives down on Drury lane? Sure. 19. Do you talk in your sleep? Sometimes I do, apparently. Especially after passing out. 20. Do you remember your 1st crush? How could I forget. 21. Have you ever flown a kite? Yep 22. When was the last time that you went swimming and where? About 2 weeks ago, the sea side. 23. Do you consider yourself successful? Quite the opposite. 24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone? Takes too long to count. 25. Have you ever asked for a horse? Many many times. 26. Plans for tomorrow? Goddamn college. 27. What did you do this past weekend? Saw Alex 28. Miss being at school right now? Well, now that we're about to start, I don't wanna go back. 29. When’s the last time you told someone you loved them? A few days ago. Big mistake. 30. Do you want to be single? Yes. Best way to be. 32. Who’s your hero? Don't have a hero. 33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? Nope 34. What are you looking forward to? Absolutely nothing. 35. If you could be stranded with one person for 24 hours, who would it be? A certain someone 37. Have you ever eaten dog food? Probably 38. Can you handle the truth? S'the only **** I take anyway. 39. Do you like green eggs and ham? ...What?! Rotten eggs and dead flesh don't sound attractive. 40. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places?. Phone + headset, keys, travelcard, money. Sometimes lighter. 41. Any cool scars? Why yes, one running down my bottom lip. 42. Are you missing in action? Not really. 44. What’s your deepest secret? The following content has been hidden - Reason : It's a secret.
45. How often do you talk on the phone? As little as possible. 46. Do you believe in love? Yes. 47. Is there something you want that you can’t have? Yes. S'what makes it special I guess. 48. Four things about the preferred sex that you first notice? Depends how close they are. If they're further off it's their posture & hair. Then face etc. 49. When was your last time you cried? A few days ago. 50. Who did you last hug? Alex I think 51. Do you get along with your family? Kinda 52. Where is your phone? Next to me 53. What was the last thing you ate? Can't remember. 54. Favorite color? Red 55. Last movie you saw? FullMetal Alchemist Movie. 56. What song are you listening to? I Feel You - Schiller & Heppner 57. What do you want? To have all my Uni ***** & college work done and dusted. 58. Favorite car? Audi R8 59. What T.V. show are you watchin? I was watching Young Americans just now. How corny are they! 60. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Gaile |
1. Where is the last place you held hands?
My house. 2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? No. 3. Do you sleep with the TV on? No. 4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton? Yes. 5. Have you ever won a spelling bee? No. 6. What is your longest fight with one of your friends? I don't know. 7. Are you a fast typer? Yes. 8. Are you afraid of the dark? Sometimes. 9. Do you like someone right now? Not anymore. 10. What ended your last relationship? He's a liar, a cheater and had no respect for me whatsoever. 12. Do you knock on wood? Sometimes. 13. Are you drinking anything right now? Water. 14. Do you think you’re smart? I know I'm not smart. 15. Have you ever eaten a bug? Yes. Accidentally. 16. Do you miss someone right now? Nope. I hate him too much to miss him and he's the only person I would miss. 17. What do you want for Christmas? Nothing. 18. Do you know the muffin man? No. 19. Do you talk in your sleep? No. 20. Do you remember your 1st crush? No. 21. Have you ever flown a kite? Yes. 22. When was the last time that you went swimming and where? No clue. 23. Do you consider yourself successful? Nope. 24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone? Not that many. 25. Have you ever asked for a horse? No. 26. Plans for tomorrow? Sleep and work. 27. What did you do this past weekend? Worked. 28. Miss being at school right now? Yes. 29. When’s the last time you told someone you loved them? Couple weeks ago. Now I hate him. 30. Do you want to be single? No. Which is why I end up with assholes. 32. Who’s your hero? I don't have one. 33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? No. 34. What are you looking forward to? Nothing. 35. If you could be stranded with one person for 24 hours, who would it be? A murderer. 37. Have you ever eaten dog food? Yes. 38. Can you handle the truth? Usually. It's the lies I can't handle. 39. Do you like green eggs and ham? Wouldn't know. 40. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places?. Purse, cell phone and wallet. 41. Any cool scars? No. 42. Are you missing in action? No. 44. What’s your deepest secret? . 45. How often do you talk on the phone? Not much anymore. 46. Do you believe in love? Not anymore. 47. Is there something you want that you can’t have? Love. 48. Four things about the preferred sex that you first notice? I don't really know. 49. When was your last time you cried? A few minutes ago. 50. Who did you last hug? J. Stupid stupid stupid. 51. Do you get along with your family? **** them. 52. Where is your phone? On my bed somewhere. 53. What was the last thing you ate? Pizza. 54. Favorite color? I don't have one. 55. Last movie you saw? I don't remember. 56. What song are you listening to? I'm not. 57. What do you want? Love. 58. Favorite car? I don't know. 59. What T.V. show are you watchin? None. 60. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Penny. |
1. Where is the last place you held hands?
My house 2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? No 3. Do you sleep with the TV on? Not usually but I have 4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton? Yes 5. Have you ever won a spelling bee? No 6. What is your longest fight with one of your friends? I have never been on a plane 7. Are you a fast typer? No. 8. Are you afraid of the dark? Not really. 9. Do you like someone right now? No 10. What ended your last relationship? I just couldn't deal with being in a relationship 12. Do you knock on wood? Nope 13. Are you drinking anything right now? Coffee 14. Do you think you’re smart? No 15. Have you ever eaten a bug? Yes. Accidentally. 16. Do you miss someone right now? Nope. 17. What do you want for Christmas? Don't really care. 18. Do you know the muffin man? No 19. Do you talk in your sleep? Not usually but I have 20. Do you remember your 1st crush? Not really 21. Have you ever flown a kite? Yes 22. When was the last time that you went swimming and where? Years ago 23. Do you consider yourself successful? Nope 24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone? I dunno 25. Have you ever asked for a horse? No 26. Plans for tomorrow? Dunno yet. 27. What did you do this past weekend? Nothing was sick 28. Miss being at school right now? Not really 29. When’s the last time you told someone you loved them? Ages ago 30. Do you want to be single? Yeah 32. Who’s your hero? I don't really have one. 33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? Yeah 34. What are you looking forward to? Nothing 35. If you could be stranded with one person for 24 hours, who would it be? I dunno 37. Have you ever eaten dog food? No 38. Can you handle the truth? Usually. 39. Do you like green eggs and ham? I like the book 40. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places?. Purse, cell phone and keys 41. Any cool scars? No 42. Are you missing in action? No. 44. What’s your deepest secret? Wouldn't you like to know 45. How often do you talk on the phone? Not much 46. Do you believe in love? Sorta. 47. Is there something you want that you can’t have? No. 48. Four things about the preferred sex that you first notice? Umm I dunno 49. When was your last time you cried? A long time ago 50. Who did you last hug? My sister 51. Do you get along with your family? Sorta 52. Where is your phone? next to me 53. What was the last thing you ate? english muffin with vegemite and cheese 54. Favorite color? Blue 55. Last movie you saw? The horse whisperer 56. What song are you listening to? I'm not 57. What do you want? Nothing 58. Favorite car? I don't know. 59. What T.V. show are you watchin? RPA 60. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Deb |
1. Where is the last place you held hands?
In town, after the pub, with Harry. 2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? No, not a chance. 3. Do you sleep with the TV on? No. 4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton? No. I hate milk. 5. Have you ever won a spelling bee? No. 6. What is your longest fight with one of your friends? Nearly a year. 7. Are you a fast typer? Yeh. 8. Are you afraid of the dark? No. 9. Do you like someone right now? Yes. 10. What ended your last relationship? Never had a 'relationship'. 12. Do you knock on wood? No. 13. Are you drinking anything right now? No. 14. Do you think you’re smart? I think i used to be smart-ish. Not now so much. 15. Have you ever eaten a bug? Nope. 16. Do you miss someone right now? Yes. 17. What do you want for Christmas? Dunno. 18. Do you know the muffin man? We're like that *crosses fingers* 19. Do you talk in your sleep? Yeh. In a random language, complete gibberish. 20. Do you remember your 1st crush? Yup. Edd. 21. Have you ever flown a kite? Yep. 22. When was the last time that you went swimming and where? Years ago. 23. Do you consider yourself successful? No. 24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone? Not sure. 25. Have you ever asked for a horse? Yeh lol when i was younger. 26. Plans for tomorrow? Wake up, doss around, char will come over, we'll chat about guys and watch lots of OC, then get ready to go out, drink a lot, go clubbing, get back to mine and pass out on my sofas. Perfect day/night. 27. What did you do this past weekend? My brother moved back home, so hung out with him, went to the pub, saw people, went to starbucks and met charlie, watched step up many many times. 28. Miss being at school right now? No, my friend made me go in and find out about re-taking with her. It was horrible going back. 29. When’s the last time you told someone you loved them? Friendly love, today. 30. Do you want to be single? No. 32. Who’s your hero? Don't have one. 33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? Nope. 34. What are you looking forward to? Sept 29th :] 35. If you could be stranded with one person for 24 hours, who would it be? There's a few possibilities. 37. Have you ever eaten dog food? No. Ew. 38. Can you handle the truth? Yes. Just. 39. Do you like green eggs and ham? I loved that book. 40. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places?. Phone, wallet, lip balm. 41. Any cool scars? A scar from when i had chicken pox at 10 days old. That's about it...and you can barely see it now. 42. Are you missing in action? No. 44. What’s your deepest secret? A secret. 45. How often do you talk on the phone? Not much. 46. Do you believe in love? Yes. 47. Is there something you want that you can’t have? Yes. 48. Four things about the preferred sex that you first notice? Eyes, Arms, smile, general body language. 49. When was your last time you cried? A couple of hours ago. 50. Who did you last hug? Harry. 51. Do you get along with your family? Sometimes. 52. Where is your phone? In my pocket. 53. What was the last thing you ate? Crisps. 54. Favorite color? Blue. 55. Last movie you saw? Step up. 56. What song are you listening to? Plain White T's - Shine. 57. What do you want? Stuff. 58. Favorite car? Jeff. Or an Audi TT. 59. What T.V. show are you watchin? Nothing atm. 60. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Charlie. |
1. Where is the last place you held hands?
'round the corner, outised the local church. 2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? I'm not sure. Depends on what kind of war and such.. 3. Do you sleep with the TV on? No. 4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton? *thinks*...em, I don't think so. 5. Have you ever won a spelling bee? Can't remember. 6. What is your longest fight with one of your friends? I don't really fight with people. 7. Are you a fast typer? Not really, meduim I'd say. 8. Are you afraid of the dark? No. 9. Do you like someone right now? Yes. 10. What ended your last relationship? Hmm...not feeling enough for the person and didn't want to lead them on. 12. Do you knock on wood? No. 13. Are you drinking anything right now? Water. 14. Do you think you’re smart? Not really. 15. Have you ever eaten a bug? Yes. 16. Do you miss someone right now? Dunno. 17. What do you want for Christmas? Don't care. 18. Do you know the muffin man? No, but I can only imagine. 19. Do you talk in your sleep? Yes, sometimes. 20. Do you remember your 1st crush? Not really. 21. Have you ever flown a kite? Yes. 22. When was the last time that you went swimming and where? I can't remember. Maybe a few months ago. 23. Do you consider yourself successful? No. 24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone? Dunno. Enough? 25. Have you ever asked for a horse? Probably. 26. Plans for tomorrow? More school. 27. What did you do this past weekend? School school school. 28. Miss being at school right now? I've been home...an hour and a half, what do you think? 29. When’s the last time you told someone you loved them? Few days/weeks ago. 30. Do you want to be single? *shrugs* 32. Who’s your hero? Haven't thought about it much. 33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? No. 34. What are you looking forward to? The next holiday I have. 35. If you could be stranded with one person for 24 hours, who would it be? Some friend. or Dylan Moran. Or Bill Hicks, if he was alive. 37. Have you ever eaten dog food? Maybe. 38. Can you handle the truth? Sometimes. But it's the way to go, really 39. Do you like green eggs and ham? Well, I like eggs. And I like ham... 40. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places?. Phone, mp3 player, keys and wallet. Maybe a lighter if I remember. 41. Any cool scars? Oh yes, from a can of beans. 42. Are you missing in action? What? 44. What’s your deepest secret? Not even I know. 45. How often do you talk on the phone? Not very. 46. Do you believe in love? Sure. 47. Is there something you want that you can’t have? I suppose. 48. Four things about the preferred sex that you first notice? Probably appearance first, 'cos that's what you see. Then personality and such. 49. When was your last time you cried? A week ago, maybe two. 50. Who did you last hug? Kieva, I think. 51. Do you get along with your family? Yeah. 52. Where is your phone? On my desk. 53. What was the last thing you ate? Pasta. 54. Favorite color? Blue? or black. 55. Last movie you saw? Taxi Driver. 56. What song are you listening to? Blamethrower by Reuben 57. What do you want? To be 18 and in a nice university, studying what I want. 58. Favorite car? Dunno. 59. What T.V. show are you watchin? I'm not watching anything, and can't remember what last I watched. 60. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Hugo. |
1. Where is the last place you held hands?
erm.. not sure 2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? yeah! 3. Do you sleep with the TV on? yes 4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton? Yes, who hasnt? 5. Have you ever won a spelling bee? never been in one 6. What is your longest fight with one of your friends? dunno, i dnt really hold grudges as such so we dnt stay fallen out for long! 7. Are you a fast typer? so-so 8. Are you afraid of the dark? Depends on circumstances 9. Do you like someone right now? my bf! 10. What ended your last relationship? my bf's controlling behaviour 12. Do you knock on wood? No 13. Are you drinking anything right now? no 14. Do you think you’re smart? Not really. 15. Have you ever eaten a bug? probably 16. Do you miss someone right now? yeah 17. What do you want for Christmas? hate xmas 18. Do you know the muffin man? nope! 19. Do you talk in your sleep? heehee yes! and sing apparently! 20. Do you remember your 1st crush? yup 21. Have you ever flown a kite? Yep 22. When was the last time that you went swimming and where? prob last year at the leisure centre 23. Do you consider yourself successful? nope 24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone? a fair few 25. Have you ever asked for a horse? nope 26. Plans for tomorrow? meeting a friend for coffee 27. What did you do this past weekend? was ill so stayed in bed mostly 28. Miss being at school right now? dnt go to school anymore and no i dnt miss it 29. When’s the last time you told someone you loved them? last nite 30. Do you want to be single? no 32. Who’s your hero? Don't have a hero. 33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? Nope 34. What are you looking forward to? nothing 35. If you could be stranded with one person for 24 hours, who would it be? Graham Norton 37. Have you ever eaten dog food? no 38. Can you handle the truth? yup 39. Do you like green eggs and ham? ha! never tried it! 40. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places?. keys, fone, money 41. Any cool scars? nope 42. Are you missing in action? Not really. 44. What’s your deepest secret? tht would be telling! 45. How often do you talk on the phone? not too often 46. Do you believe in love? Yes. 47. Is there something you want that you can’t have? Yes 48. Four things about the preferred sex that you first notice? How they come across, like mannerism type thing, their eyes, wat theyre wearing and how they interact 49. When was your last time you cried? A few days ago. 50. Who did you last hug? Lawrence 51. Do you get along with your family? nope 52. Where is your phone? Next to me 53. What was the last thing you ate? Can't remember. 54. Favorite color? black 55. Last movie you saw? Marie Antoinette 56. What song are you listening to? I'm not 57. What do you want? my parents to give a s**t about me 58. Favorite car? Old Mini Cooper 59. What T.V. show are you watchin? Home and Away 60. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Helen ![]() |
1. Where is the last place you held hands?
Kelsey Park 2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? Yep, i'd go AWOL 3. Do you sleep with the TV on? Not any more, i did for years though 4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton? Nope, i'm allergic to milk. 5. Have you ever won a spelling bee? Yup 6. What is your longest fight with one of your friends? Current one which has been going on for about 6 months, but to be honest, it's gonna be permanent. 7. Are you a fast typer? Yeh 8. Are you afraid of the dark? No 9. Do you like someone right now? No 10. What ended your last relationship? My obsession with destroying myself 12. Do you knock on wood? No 13. Are you drinking anything right now? Nope 14. Do you think you’re smart? Yeh i guess so 15. Have you ever eaten a bug? Only in my sleep 16. Do you miss someone right now? No 17. What do you want for Christmas? A new start 18. Do you know the muffin man? Yes. 19. Do you talk in your sleep? Kind of... i scream :/ 20. Do you remember your 1st crush? No 21. Have you ever flown a kite? Yep 22. When was the last time that you went swimming and where? Last week, at work 23. Do you consider yourself successful? Quite the opposite. 24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone? No idea, probs about 60 25. Have you ever asked for a horse? When i was a kid 26. Plans for tomorrow? Shopping, Docs, then ex is round for dinner 27. What did you do this past weekend? I worked. 28. Miss being at school right now? No, it's been a long time 29. When’s the last time you told someone you loved them? 2 Mins ago, when i said goodnight to my Mum 30. Do you want to be single? Yes, and i am 32. Who’s your hero? I don't have one 33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? Yes, suspended for having chewing gum.... 34. What are you looking forward to? Nothing 35. If you could be stranded with one person for 24 hours, who would it be? The man who destroyed my life. 24 hours would be plenty of time to kill him and dispose of all evidence :) 37. Have you ever eaten dog food? No 38. Can you handle the truth? Yeh 39. Do you like green eggs and ham? Yes :D 40. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places?. Cigarettes, Lighter, ID 41. Any cool scars? Not cool.. no 42. Are you missing in action? No 44. What’s your deepest secret? One i don't even know myself yet 45. How often do you talk on the phone? On my own phone, rarey. The work phone... about every 7-8 minutes 46. Do you believe in love? Yes. 47. Is there something you want that you can’t have? Yes, happiness 48. Four things about the preferred sex that you first notice? Self-confidence, sense of humour, skin and smell 49. When was your last time you cried? This evening, during hollyoaks 50. Who did you last hug? My Mum 51. Do you get along with your family? Yeh 52. Where is your phone? Next to me 53. What was the last thing you ate? An Apple 54. Favorite color? Red 55. Last movie you saw? Pleasantville :/ 56. What song are you listening to? None 57. What do you want? A good nights sleep 58. Favorite car? Aston Martin 59. What T.V. show are you watchin? None 60. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Duty Social Worker (work related call) |
1. Where is the last place you held hands?
At the courthouse :/ 2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? Hell yeah, I'd kick some mother****in ass. 3. Do you sleep with the TV on? I do sometimes. 4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton? No. 5. Have you ever won a spelling bee? No. I'd spell words wrong just so I wouldn't have to go on stage :x 6. What is your longest fight with one of your friends? So far, three months, I think. 7. Are you a fast typer? Yep. 8. Are you afraid of the dark? No. 9. Do you like someone right now? Yes. 10. What ended your last relationship? He wasn't there when I need him. 12. Do you knock on wood? Yes :3 13. Are you drinking anything right now? Cream Soda, taking my time. 14. Do you think you’re smart? I'm smart when it comes to certain things. 15. Have you ever eaten a bug? I've eaten a chocolate covered cricket and a candy covered scorpion. 16. Do you miss someone right now? Yes, very much so. 17. What do you want for Christmas? Nyal. 18. Do you know the muffin man? He scares me. When I was a kid, I imagined a man entirely made of muffins. 19. Do you talk in your sleep? No. I have screamed though. 20. Do you remember your 1st crush? Yes. 21. Have you ever flown a kite? Yes. 22. When was the last time that you went swimming and where? In June, in the ocean. 23. Do you consider yourself successful? Not at the moment. I strive for it. 24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone? Not sure, but I only call a couple regularly. 25. Have you ever asked for a horse? Yes. 26. Plans for tomorrow? I'm really not sure. 27. What did you do this past weekend? It's a blur. 28. Miss being at school right now? I do. I wish I wasn't so ****ing sick. 29. When’s the last time you told someone you loved them? Lastnight. 30. Do you want to be single? No, I don't. 32. Who’s your hero? Hah, Henry Rollins. 33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? Yes, both. 34. What are you looking forward to? Seeing Nyal. 35. If you could be stranded with one person for 24 hours, who would it be? Nyal. 37. Have you ever eaten dog food? No. 38. Can you handle the truth? Yes. 39. Do you like green eggs and ham? Not sure. 40. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places?. Cigarettes, lighter, phone. 41. Any cool scars? Yeah, I have some badass scars from kidney surgery, and a drainage tube. I always tell people I got attacked by a shark, and he had a knife and stabbed me, but I kicked him in the face and he cried. 42. Are you missing in action? Hell yes. 44. What’s your deepest secret? Eh, wouldn't be a secret anymore. 45. How often do you talk on the phone? Not often. 46. Do you believe in love? Yes. 47. Is there something you want that you can’t have? I want Nyal to be here, but jail gets in the way. 48. Four things about the preferred sex that you first notice? Nothing in particular. I normally notice their face, but if dumb bullshit is coming out of their mouth, it's pretty much over. 49. When was your last time you cried? Lost track of time. Not too long ago. 50. Who did you last hug? Lauren. 51. Do you get along with your family? Yes. 52. Where is your phone? In my purse. 53. What was the last thing you ate? Chicken. 54. Favorite color? Grey. 55. Last movie you saw? Not sure, plan to see Halloween tonight. 56. What song are you listening to? "New, New" by Karate 57. What do you want? Nyal, home. 58. Favorite car? 1936 Cadillac LaSalle Hearse. 59. What T.V. show are you watchin? News. 60. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Nyal. |
1. Where is the last place you held hands?
in town 2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? cant say ...! 3. Do you sleep with the TV on? sometimes if i 4 get to switch it off 4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton? ewwwwww grossss 5. Have you ever won a spelling bee? no ...! 6. What is your longest fight with one of your friends? 5 yrs so far n still goin on to this day ..! 7. Are you a fast typer? yahuh 8. Are you afraid of the dark? nope 9. Do you like someone right now? i do indeed 10. What ended your last relationship? no connexion 12. Do you knock on wood? yeah ..! 13. Are you drinking anything right now? water 14. Do you think you’re smart? dependin on what it is then yhh suppose ..! some more than other 15. Have you ever eaten a bug? whe i was 2 apparently a spider ..! dnt memba though ..! 16. Do you miss someone right now? hell yes ...! 17. What do you want for Christmas? what ever i get ..! 18. Do you know the muffin man? yeah ...! scary i use to have bad dreams when i was little ..! 19. Do you talk in your sleep? yeas apparently i do ...! 20. Do you remember your 1st crush? still to this day ..! 21. Have you ever flown a kite? ya ...! so much fun ( when i was younger ) 22. When was the last time that you went swimming and where? last week at the swimming centre 23. Do you consider yourself successful? in some aspects i suppose 24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone.? 45 ppl 25. Have you ever asked for a horse? nope 26. Plans for tomorrow? school , home , wrk , computer , sleep ,! 27. What did you do this past weekend? worked on the sat and hung wi mates , slept on the sunday 28. Miss being at school right now? nope 29. When’s the last time you told someone you loved them? tell all me good mates 30. Do you want to be single? yes 4 the time being till i figure what i want in life 32. Who’s your hero? we live in reality 33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? yes both ..! 34. What are you looking forward to? persuing my career 35. If you could be stranded with one person for 24 hours, who would it be? laura/ lolly_x 37. Have you ever eaten dog food? tried a dog buiscuite ...! ( foul " rubs tongue in sleve " ) 4 a dare 38. Can you handle the truth? yes 39. Do you like green eggs and ham? no idea 40. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places?. phone, hoody, ciggies 41. Any cool scars? my eye stung by a bee ...! s8 boardin accident cracked back of head open, outer thigh sk8 boead accident ..! arm dog bites ..! 42. Are you missing in action? nooo 44. What’s your deepest secret? technically if i sed it wund be no secret ne more ..! 45. How often do you talk on the phone? 2/3 times a week 46. Do you believe in love? sometimes 47. Is there something you want that you can’t have? not really 48. Four things about the preferred sex that you first notice? personality ..! 49. When was your last time you cried? ermmm 4 got 50. Who did you last hug? johnothan 51. Do you get along with your family? not often 52. Where is your phone? here beside me 53. What was the last thing you ate? donut 54. Favorite color? black 55. Last movie you saw? dodgeball 56. What song are you listening to? tears dont fall- b f m v 57. What do you want? to live 58. Favorite car? no idea 59. What T.V. show are you watchin? none 60. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? a mate phil |
1. Where is the last place you held hands?
Down the high street today. 2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? I duno. If I was lucky? 3. Do you sleep with the TV on? No. 4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton? Ew.Milk.No. 5. Have you ever won a spelling bee? Aren't they American? I duno. I was a good primary school speller. Yes. Hah you'd never tell now. 6. What is your longest fight with one of your friends? Still going on. Over a year. 7. Are you a fast typer? I can be. And sometimes it's even legible. -gasp- 8. Are you afraid of the dark? Sometimes. 9. Do you like someone right now? Your mum. 10. What ended your last relationship? Nothing. 12. Do you knock on wood? My head. I'm lyk. Cool. 13. Are you drinking anything right now? Yes. 14. Do you think you’re smart? "I have the ability I just don't use it" Hm. 15. Have you ever eaten a bug? Probably. 16. Do you miss someone right now? Only because I knoww ithe inevitableee. 17. What do you want for Christmas? All I want for Xmas is youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. I want a Xmas. Whereby New Years doesn't kill me. Thanx. 18. Do you know the muffin man? We've got something going on. I told you. 19. Do you talk in your sleep? Yes. Not good. 20. Do you remember your 1st crush? Hahaha yess. He was well cool. 21. Have you ever flown a kite? Yess. Gosh those were the days. Awh I miss kites. 22. When was the last time that you went swimming and where? Um on holiday in Turkey, a couple of weeks back. 23. Do you consider yourself successful? But i'm not? 24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone? Not a foggy. Nearly 200 I think. 25. Have you ever asked for a horse? Probably a pony back in the day that I thought it was a thing I "should" ask for. Haha. 26. Plans for tomorrow? 6thforrrrrrrm. Emmmmm. Stuffffffff. 27. What did you do this past weekend? Came back from holidayyy. Went to Chelseaaaaaa's with Em & Amy, Went to see Maja, came home. Slept. 28. Miss being at school right now? Asif. 29. When’s the last time you told someone you loved them? Earlier. 30. Do you want to be single? It's easiest. 32. Who’s your hero? Don't have one. 33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? Nope. 34. What are you looking forward to? Sleeping. 35. If you could be stranded with one person for 24 hours, who would it be? There's a couple of people I can think of. 37. Have you ever eaten dog food? I wish. It smells well good. Hah. Or actually that's cat food.. 38. Can you handle the truth? I have to know the truth. And in the end. It'll always be handled. 39. Do you like green eggs and ham? CATINTHEHAT. 40. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places?. Phone, Vasaline, Keys. 41. Any cool scars? They're amazing. 42. Are you missing in action? I'm always around. Don't get rid of me easy. 44. What’s your deepest secret? A secret? 45. How often do you talk on the phone? Whenever someone calls me. 46. Do you believe in love? Yes. 47. Is there something you want that you can’t have? Yes. 48. Four things about the preferred sex that you first notice? Eyes/Smile/General face/Body I guess. 49. When was your last time you cried? Yesterday. 50. Who did you last hug? Steph. 51. Do you get along with your family? Sometimes. 52. Where is your phone? Not next to me :\ So naked. 53. What was the last thing you ate? Pizza. 54. Favorite color? Duno. 55. Last movie you saw? Can't rememmmmberrr. 56. What song are you listening to? Write you a song - Plain White T's <33 57. What do you want? Many a thing. 58. Favorite car? I don't care. 59. What T.V. show are you watchin? I'm not. The last one I watched involved gender change operations though. It was graphic. 60. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Emmmmmmm. |
1. Where is the last place you held hands?
It's been literally years, probably the week before I broke up with my ex, that was two or three years ago? 2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? Hopefully not, but I'd like to think I'd die surrounded by slain enemies. 3. Do you sleep with the TV on? No. 4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton? Only to say I have. Only when living alone. 5. Have you ever won a spelling bee? Never been in one but I was always a top speller. 6. What is your longest fight with one of your friends? I don't know. I don't "fight" so much as argue then ignore until the friendship dies or none of us remember the fight. 7. Are you a fast typer? Yes. 8. Are you afraid of the dark? If I'm walking alone in a city, yes. 9. Do you like someone right now? Not really. 10. What ended your last relationship? A tiny french weasel who couldn't commit. 12. Do you knock on wood? um, yes, but not for luck, to get in the house. 13. Are you drinking anything right now? Nothing. 14. Do you think you’re smart? Yes. 15. Have you ever eaten a bug? Statistically, the average person swallows 8 spiders a year in their sleep. So, probably! 16. Do you miss someone right now? Yes. My best friend who locks himself in his bedroom every night. 17. What do you want for Christmas? For Yule, I'd like to have made a successful batch of mead. I don't much care for christmas. 18. Do you know the muffin man? My parents owned a muffin shop when I was growing up so I can say "yes" with more honesty than most of the nursery rhyme quoters out there. 19. Do you talk in your sleep? Rarely, but I've been known to wake myself up shouting obscenities at relatives in my sleep. 20. Do you remember your 1st crush? Yes, it was kindergarten. 21. Have you ever flown a kite? Yah! 22. When was the last time that you went swimming and where? Oh, wow. I'm not sure if I have this year yet. I can't right now, need to heal... 23. Do you consider yourself successful? Superficially yes, I have good life, but it's not what I want. 24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone? I do not have a cell phone. 25. Have you ever asked for a horse? Never had to. Grew up with them. 26. Plans for tomorrow? Go to work and rearrange the window displays at the gallery. 27. What did you do this past weekend? I was working. 28. Miss being at school right now? I don't miss high school, though I would some day like to take some self interest courses (not to pursue a career, just to stretch the brain). 29. When’s the last time you told someone you loved them? Years ago. About the same time as the breakup... 30. Do you want to be single? No. Hard to have sex and babies that way. 32. Who’s your hero? King Leonidus. Conan the Barbarian. The Punisher. 33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? No 34. What are you looking forward to? The day I can afford my back piece tattoo. 35. If you could be stranded with one person for 24 hours, who would it be? Trent Reznor. 37. Have you ever eaten dog food? No. 38. Can you handle the truth? The devils of truth steal the souls of the free. 39. Do you like green eggs and ham? I would not eat them in a house, I would not eat them with a mouse. 40. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places?. Keys, wallet, watch. 41. Any cool scars? No. 42. Are you missing in action? No. 44. What’s your deepest secret? I can be judgemental. 45. How often do you talk on the phone? Besides answering the one at work... maybe every couple weeks. 46. Do you believe in love? I believe it exists. My oppinion on the matter is irrelevant. 47. Is there something you want that you can’t have? A hot viking ninja pirate husband. 48. Four things about the preferred sex that you first notice? Eyes and hair. I guess body and body mods next. 49. When was your last time you cried? Yesterday. 50. Who did you last hug? Dave. 51. Do you get along with your family? If they're quiet. 52. Where is your phone? In the hallway 53. What was the last thing you ate? Arctic char and rice 54. Favorite color? charcoal. 55. Last movie you saw? In theatre? 300. 56. What song are you listening to? "Here It Goes Again" 57. What do you want? Somebody to tell me what's broken and fix me. 58. Favorite car? *shrug* 59. What T.V. show are you watchin? I do not watch TV. 60. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? *shrug* |
1. Where is the last place you held hands?
don't remember, shows how special it was. 2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? not sure if i'd even show up. 3. Do you sleep with the TV on? don't watch tv 4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton? i usually do. why dirty a glass 5. Have you ever won a spelling bee? i can't spell very well 6. What is your longest fight with one of your friends? a day or two 7. Are you a fast typer? no. well not if typing correctly counts 8. Are you afraid of the dark? nope 9. Do you like someone right now? just interested in a few 10. What ended your last relationship? need a first 12. Do you knock on wood? rarely 13. Are you drinking anything right now? nope 14. Do you think you’re smart? yes i do 15. Have you ever eaten a bug? yup. need to keep the mouth closed when riding a bike 16. Do you miss someone right now? lots of people 17. What do you want for Christmas? a web cam and a pda 18. Do you know the muffin man? yeah. he's pretty cool 19. Do you talk in your sleep? i've been told that i moan 20. Do you remember your 1st crush? yup 21. Have you ever flown a kite? of course 22. When was the last time that you went swimming and where? not sure. i think at a lake last summer with katie 23. Do you consider yourself successful? since i'm alive sober and did not cut myself today, then yes. 24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone? 45 25. Have you ever asked for a horse? nope 26. Plans for tomorrow? maybe borrow my landlords truck and drive somewhere 27. What did you do this past weekend? on the computer 28. Miss being at school right now? Well, now that we're about to start, I don't wanna go back. 29. When’s the last time you told someone you loved them? told my best friends that yesterday 30. Do you want to be single? hell no 32. Who’s your hero? don't have one 33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? no 34. What are you looking forward to? working at teh covenant house 35. If you could be stranded with one person for 24 hours, who would it be? i'd prefer to be alone 37. Have you ever eaten dog food? i think so 38. Can you handle the truth? yup 39. Do you like green eggs and ham? i do not like them sam i am 40. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places?. wallet, keys, clothes 41. Any cool scars? none are cool. just standard 42. Are you missing in action? nope 44. What’s your deepest secret? i ain't telling you 45. How often do you talk on the phone? depends on who calls 46. Do you believe in love? yes. 47. Is there something you want that you can’t have? many things 48. Four things about the preferred sex that you first notice? ass, legs, face, and overall figure 49. When was your last time you cried? not sure, was close a few days ago though 50. Who did you last hug? not sure. been a while 51. Do you get along with your family? yup 52. Where is your phone? next to me 53. What was the last thing you ate? quesadillas 54. Favorite color? blue 55. Last movie you saw? x men 2 56. What song are you listening to? creeque alley by the mammas and pappas 57. What do you want? a girl friend 58. Favorite car? not sure. depends on what i want in a car at the time 59. What T.V. show are you watchin? don't have tv! 60. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? my mom |
1. Where is the last place you held hands?
I have no idea 2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? Only as a nurse then I'd be neutral and treat wounded not fight 3. Do you sleep with the TV on? No 4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton? no 5. Have you ever won a spelling bee? no 6. What is your longest fight with one of your friends? several months 7. Are you a fast typer? When I can concetrate 8. Are you afraid of the dark? No, dark is safe 9. Do you like someone right now? might do ;) 10. What ended your last relationship? Both our mental health issues got too much for both 12. Do you knock on wood? yeah, I know it's silly 13. Are you drinking anything right now? Just finishd a tea. would have another but out of milk. 14. Do you think you’re smart? Only in one or two areas 15. Have you ever eaten a bug? Course. we all have esp in sleep! 16. Do you miss someone right now? Yeah 17. What do you want for Christmas? Couldn't care less about Christmas. 18. Do you know the muffin man? Who? 19. Do you talk in your sleep? Not that I've been told of. 20. Do you remember your 1st crush? *nods* 21. Have you ever flown a kite? Yep. Drastically lol 22. When was the last time that you went swimming and where? few weeks ago at local pool 23. Do you consider yourself successful? no 24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone? roughly 15 25. Have you ever asked for a horse? yeah as a kid 26. Plans for tomorrow? No idea yet 27. What did you do this past weekend? nothing 28. Miss being at school right now? Well, I'm 30 almost so no! 29. When’s the last time you told someone you loved them? few years back 30. Do you want to be single? yes and no. 32. Who’s your hero? Don't have a hero. 33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? Nope 34. What are you looking forward to? sleeping 35. If you could be stranded with one person for 24 hours, who would it be? not a person an animal 37. Have you ever eaten dog food? tried a dog biscuit as a kid 38. Can you handle the truth? Most of the time as honesty makes me learn 39. Do you like green eggs and ham? sounds gross 40. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places?. mobile, ipod camera. 41. Any cool scars? non are cool 42. Are you missing in action? Not really. 44. What’s your deepest secret? not got one 45. How often do you talk on the phone? As little as possible. 46. Do you believe in love? Yes. 47. Is there something you want that you can’t have? Yes. but I#ll fight for it 48. Four things about the preferred sex that you first notice? smile, eyes, laugh and ... Ill get back to you on 4th lol 49. When was your last time you cried? last week 50. Who did you last hug? my mate when I came to see her for holiday 51. Do you get along with your family? at times. right now it is hard 52. Where is your phone? on floor next to bed 53. What was the last thing you ate? fish cakes 54. Favorite color? Maroon and blues 55. Last movie you saw? Bourne ultimatum 56. What song are you listening to? the morning birds (tis only 6.45am) 57. What do you want? A new TV that I can watch without squinting eyes as mine is too small! 58. Favorite car? none 59. What T.V. show are you watchin? none am in bed! 60. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? can't remember |
1. Where is the last place you held hands?
walking to the library 2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? i would hope so but i doubt it 3. Do you sleep with the TV on? yeah 4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton? once 5. Have you ever won a spelling bee? never been in one 6. What is your longest fight with one of your friends? about a week 7. Are you a fast typer? sometimes 8. Are you afraid of the dark? not really 9. Do you like someone right now? i'm in denial 10. What ended your last relationship? i would need to have had one to answer that 12. Do you knock on wood? yes 13. Are you drinking anything right now? water 14. Do you think you’re smart? nope 15. Have you ever eaten a bug? ewww no 16. Do you miss someone right now? kinda 17. What do you want for Christmas? be with my friemds 18. Do you know the muffin man? yeah sure i just went to go visit him yesterday 19. Do you talk in your sleep? mom said once when i was having adread about my dad 20. Do you remember your 1st crush? yes all the way back in kindergarden 21. Have you ever flown a kite? many times 22. When was the last time that you went swimming and where? about 4 years ago at hallandale beach 23. Do you consider yourself successful? not at all 24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone? i dont feel like counting 25. Have you ever asked for a horse? no 26. Plans for tomorrow? technically school since its 3:04 am on sunday 27. What did you do this past weekend? went to the library and am going to my grandparents house in a few hours 28. Miss being at school right now? yeah 29. When’s the last time you told someone you loved them? yesterrday afternoon 30. Do you want to be single? Yep 32. Who’s your hero? no one right now 33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? No 34. What are you looking forward to? going to school and getting away from the house 35. If you could be stranded with one person for 24 hours, who would it be? hm either him or kayla 37. Have you ever eaten dog food? i hope not 38. Can you handle the truth? yes 39. Do you like green eggs and ham? errr no i wouldnt like that even if i wasnt a veggitarian 40. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places?. iPod, shoes and pants 41. Any cool scars? yeah this I slash H one one my arm 42. Are you missing in action? MIA i love that but no 44. What’s your deepest secret? The following content has been hidden - Reason : it's a secret
45. How often do you talk on the phone? 1 a month really 46. Do you believe in love? nope 47. Is there something you want that you can’t have? something no someone maybe 48. Four things about the preferred sex that you first notice? face, attitude, the way they carry themselves and idk grades i cant think of anything else 49. When was your last time you cried? not to long ago 50. Who did you last hug? cairra 51. Do you get along with your family? yess 52. Where is your phone? on the table next to me 53. What was the last thing you ate? i think maccaroni 54. Favorite color? crimson red 55. Last movie you saw? cant remember 56. What song are you listening to? nothing 57. What do you want? to be at school surprisingly enough 58. Favorite car? dont have one 59. What T.V. show are you watchin? I'm not sure whats on 60. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? kayla |
1. Where is the last place you held hands?
at Ryan's 2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? probably not 3. Do you sleep with the TV on? No 4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton? the little cartons 5. Have you ever won a spelling bee? no 6. What is your longest fight with one of your friends? a year or two... 7. Are you a fast typer? yeah 8. Are you afraid of the dark? Depends where/circumstances. 9. Do you like someone right now? kinda 10. What ended your last relationship? he thought we'd be better as "friends" 12. Do you knock on wood? ha, sometimes, at work...just because we're all goofballs there 13. Are you drinking anything right now? no 14. Do you think you’re smart? no 15. Have you ever eaten a bug? everyone has 16. Do you miss someone right now? yeah 17. What do you want for Christmas? my mom back... 18. Do you know the muffin man? no 19. Do you talk in your sleep? I don't know 20. Do you remember your 1st crush? yep 21. Have you ever flown a kite? Yep 22. When was the last time that you went swimming and where? in August, in the river in Zumbro Falls 23. Do you consider yourself successful? no 24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone? 53 25. Have you ever asked for a horse? not seriously 26. Plans for tomorrow? homework and work 27. What did you do this past weekend? last weekend? I worked all weekend...this weekend...well, I went to a football game tonight 28. Miss being at school right now? no 29. When’s the last time you told someone you loved them? I don't know 30. Do you want to be single? eh, kinda...but kinda getting lonely now 32. Who’s your hero? my mom 33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? no 34. What are you looking forward to? nothing 35. If you could be stranded with one person for 24 hours, who would it be? Ryan 37. Have you ever eaten dog food? Probably 38. Can you handle the truth? yeah 39. Do you like green eggs and ham? never tried it 40. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places?. phone, chapstick, and usually my purse or wallet 41. Any cool scars? I don't know about cool...but I kind of like the one on the palm of my right hand... 42. Are you missing in action? no 44. What’s your deepest secret? like I'm gonna spill it here 45. How often do you talk on the phone? enough 46. Do you believe in love? I think so 47. Is there something you want that you can’t have? yeah... 48. Four things about the preferred sex that you first notice? height, hair color, eyes, the way they talk 49. When was your last time you cried? A few days ago 50. Who did you last hug? Jay, I think 51. Do you get along with your family? fpr the most part 52. Where is your phone? next to me 53. What was the last thing you ate? burger king 54. Favorite color? black 55. Last movie you saw? Just My Luck 56. What song are you listening to? Truth - by Seether 57. What do you want? lots of stuff 58. Favorite car? don't have a favorite 59. What T.V. show are you watchin? none 60. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Amanda |
1. Where is the last place you held hands?
The Zoo 2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? No 3. Do you sleep with the TV on? No 4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton? Yes 5. Have you ever won a spelling bee? No 6. What is your longest fight with one of your friends? A couple of months 7. Are you a fast typer? Sort of 8. Are you afraid of the dark? Not really. 9. Do you like someone right now? Yes 10. What ended your last relationship? Fear 12. Do you knock on wood? Nope 13. Are you drinking anything right now? No 14. Do you think you’re smart? No 15. Have you ever eaten a bug? Apparently 16. Do you miss someone right now? Yes. 17. What do you want for Christmas? I don't get presents 18. Do you know the muffin man? Yeah! 19. Do you talk in your sleep? Not usually but I have 20. Do you remember your 1st crush? Not really 21. Have you ever flown a kite? Yes 22. When was the last time that you went swimming and where? Years ago 23. Do you consider yourself successful? Nope 24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone? I dunno 25. Have you ever asked for a horse? No 26. Plans for tomorrow? Uni 27. What did you do this past weekend? Went to the zoo 28. Miss being at school right now? Not really 29. When’s the last time you told someone you loved them? Yesterday 30. Do you want to be single? No 32. Who’s your hero? Homer Simpson/Katy 33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? No 34. What are you looking forward to? Nothing 35. If you could be stranded with one person for 24 hours, who would it be? *shrug* 37. Have you ever eaten dog food? Yes 38. Can you handle the truth? Usually. 39. Do you like green eggs and ham? No 40. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places?. Phone, purse, keys 41. Any cool scars? No 42. Are you missing in action? No. 44. What’s your deepest secret? Wouldn't you like to know 45. How often do you talk on the phone? Not much 46. Do you believe in love? Sorta. 47. Is there something you want that you can’t have? No. 48. Four things about the preferred sex that you first notice? Smile, eyes, legs, stomach 49. When was your last time you cried? Couple of weeks ago 50. Who did you last hug? Katy 51. Do you get along with your family? Sorta 52. Where is your phone? I don't actually know 53. What was the last thing you ate? *shrug* 54. Favorite color? Green [You'd never guess would you?] 55. Last movie you saw? Knocked up 56. What song are you listening to? Imogen Heapy stuff 57. What do you want? Nothing 58. Favorite car? I don't know. 59. What T.V. show are you watchin? NNothign 60. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Dad |
1. Where is the last place you held hands?
At the trian station 2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? I'd like to think so 3. Do you sleep with the TV on? Not anymore 4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton? Nope 5. Have you ever won a spelling bee? No 6. What is your longest fight with one of your friends? Uhh, about 6 months, but im currently in another so this one will probably last longer 7. Are you a fast typer? Apparently 8. Are you afraid of the dark? No 9. Do you like someone right now? Yup 10. What ended your last relationship? Can't remember 12. Do you knock on wood? No 13. Are you drinking anything right now? Nope 14. Do you think you’re smart? No 15. Have you ever eaten a bug? Nope 16. Do you miss someone right now? Yes 17. What do you want for Christmas? Haven't really thought about it 18. Do you know the muffin man? Of course! 19. Do you talk in your sleep? No, I wake up and say something then go straight back to sleep, but only rarely 20. Do you remember your 1st crush? Ahhh of course, i still have it, lol 21. Have you ever flown a kite? Yep 22. When was the last time that you went swimming and where? Went swimming in the sea, probably in august 23. Do you consider yourself successful? Nope, i consider myself a failure 24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone? About 35 25. Have you ever asked for a horse? Yup 26. Plans for tomorrow? Sleep and maybe go to birmingham 27. What did you do this past weekend? Sleep and be ill 28. Miss being at school right now? Not a this second, but i have missed it recently 29. When’s the last time you told someone you loved them? Today, about an hour ago 30. Do you want to be single? Uhh, kinda, in a weird way though 32. Who’s your hero? Don't have one 33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? No 34. What are you looking forward to? Nothing 35. If you could be stranded with one person for 24 hours, who would it be? Uhhh dont know 37. Have you ever eaten dog food? Nope 38. Can you handle the truth? Yup, i just wish that everyone would be truthful with me 39. Do you like green eggs and ham? Nope 40. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places? My ipod, my phone and my eye liner 41. Any cool scars? I like scars, so yah 42. Are you missing in action? Probably 44. What’s your deepest secret? Too many to specify one 45. How often do you talk on the phone? At least a couple hours a day 46. Do you believe in love? Yes 47. Is there something you want that you can’t have? Yup 48. Four things about the preferred sex that you first notice? eyes, hair, mouth and arms, yeah, im weird 49. When was your last time you cried? Yesterday 50. Who did you last hug? I dunno 51. Do you get along with your family? Most of my family 52. Where is your phone? On my leg 53. What was the last thing you ate? A piece of toast 54. Favorite color? Black 55. Last movie you saw? This Is Elvis 56. What song are you listening to? Nothing at the mo 57. What do you want? To have a decent life thats worth living 58. Favorite car? Dodge Charger 59. What T.V. show are you watchin? American Dad 60. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Shane |
1. Where is the last place you held hands?
- 2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? No 3. Do you sleep with the TV on? No 4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton? Yes 5. Have you ever won a spelling bee? No 6. What is your longest fight with one of your friends? A couple of months 7. Are you a fast typer? Sort of 8. Are you afraid of the dark? Not really. 9. Do you like someone right now? no 10. What ended your last relationship? she weren't ready 12. Do you knock on wood? Nope 13. Are you drinking anything right now? No just had milkshake 14. Do you think you’re smart? No 15. Have you ever eaten a bug? yup by acciedent 16. Do you miss someone right now? Yes. 17. What do you want for Christmas? long way off 18. Do you know the muffin man? no 19. Do you talk in your sleep? sometimes 20. Do you remember your 1st crush? kinda 21. Have you ever flown a kite? Yes 22. When was the last time that you went swimming and where few weeks ago mums pool 23. Do you consider yourself successful? Nope 24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone? too many 25. Have you ever asked for a horse? No 26. Plans for tomorrow? nout 27. What did you do this past weekend? nothin 28. Miss being at school right now? hell no 29. When’s the last time you told someone you loved them? - 30. Do you want to be single? No 32. Who’s your hero? nan 33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? No 34. What are you looking forward to? Nothing 35. If you could be stranded with one person for 24 hours, who would it be? *shrug* 37. Have you ever eaten dog food? no 38. Can you handle the truth? Usually. 39. Do you like green eggs and ham? huh 40. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places?. Phone, purse, keys 41. Any cool scars? No 42. Are you missing in action? No. 44. What’s your deepest secret? Wouldn't you like to know 45. How often do you talk on the phone? everynight 46. Do you believe in love? Sorta. 47. Is there something you want that you can’t have? No. 48. Four things about the preferred sex that you first notice? Smile, eyes, 49. When was your last time you cried? a week ago 50. Who did you last hug? mother 51. Do you get along with your family? Sorta 52. Where is your phone? right here 53. What was the last thing you ate? bread 54. Favorite color? purple 55. Last movie you saw? - 56. What song are you listening to? none 57. What do you want? Nothing 58. Favorite car? I don't know. 59. What T.V. show are you watchin? NNothign 60. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? jamies cricket |
1. Where is the last place you held hands?
Who knows? 2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? Yeah, I'd go all Rambo on 'em! Nah, probably not.. 3. Do you sleep with the TV on? No but I keep the radio on. 4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton? Probably 5. Have you ever won a spelling bee? Having never entered one, I doubt it. 6. What is your longest fight with one of your friends? A couple of days probably, I'm not much of a fighter. 7. Are you a fast typer? Oh yes. But let's just be thankful for the backspace button.. 8. Are you afraid of the dark? Depends. 9. Do you like someone right now? Yeah, you :woot: 10. What ended your last relationship? My dislike of people in general. 12. Do you knock on wood? Er, occasionally 13. Are you drinking anything right now? Nope. 14. Do you think you’re smart? Compared to whom? 15. Have you ever eaten a bug? I've inhaled a few too :pinch: 16. Do you miss someone right now? Not really. 17. What do you want for Christmas? A new computer, seeing as this sweet thing is going back to it's owner next January ¬_¬ 18. Do you know the muffin man? I wouldn't say I know him, but yeah I've seen him around. 19. Do you talk in your sleep? I think I used to, dunno if I still do. 20. Do you remember your 1st crush? Oh yes 21. Have you ever flown a kite? Of course 22. When was the last time that you went swimming and where? A couple of weeks ago, in a river to escape the heat. 23. Do you consider yourself successful? Not really? 24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone? Quite a few, can't be bothered to count. 25. Have you ever asked for a horse? Oh quite a few, I asked for a goat more though. I still want one :ermm: 26. Plans for tomorrow? Seeing Ivra doo and watching old home videos with her. 27. What did you do this past weekend? I rowed a boat on a rooftop in Central London, can you beat that? 28. Miss being at school right now? I kind of miss seeing my friends at college. 29. When’s the last time you told someone you loved them? I dunno, a few months ago? 30. Do you want to be single? It's okay 32. Who’s your hero? I don't need them. 33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? No, although I had a lot of difficulty persuading them to let me back after I left for a while. 34. What are you looking forward to? Sleeping tonight. 35. If you could be stranded with one person for 24 hours, who would it be? One of my friends. 37. Have you ever eaten dog food? No, although I've eaten guinea pig treats. 38. Can you handle the truth? I don't think you can, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. 39. Do you like green eggs and ham? Who do you take me for, Sam? 40. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places?. Cigarettes, Make up, purse. 41. Any cool scars? There's one of my leg from when I was inpaled by one of those spiked railings. 42. Are you missing in action? Yes.. Shhh, don't tell anyone you saw me. 44. What’s your deepest secret? I've got a fetish for ladies in Christian Dior hats... Duh. 45. How often do you talk on the phone? Not much. 46. Do you believe in love? I suppose. 47. Is there something you want that you can’t have? Many things. 48. Four things about the preferred sex that you first notice? Their nose, then eyes, lips, hair etc. 49. When was your last time you cried? A few days ago over a film. 50. Who did you last hug? Schmiv. 51. Do you get along with your family? Their okay, especially my sister :hehe: 52. Where is your phone? On my bookcase. 53. What was the last thing you ate? A piece of some lemony cake thing I found in the cupboard. 54. Favorite color? Green. 55. Last movie you saw? The Matrix Revolutions. A lack of sleep makes a girl do desperate things to pass the time. 56. What song are you listening to? Drive My Car - The Beatles 57. What do you want? To be motivated and enthusiastic about something. 58. Favorite car? The old Mustang GT 59. What T.V. show are you watchin? Black Cat. Tis an anime. 60. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Ivradoo. |
1. Where is the last place you held hands?
On Saturday, trying to make my friend feel uncomfortable 2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? Yeah! I'd kick arse! Not really... I'd scream and cry like a baby then probably die. 3. Do you sleep with the TV on? No but I listen to my mp3 player before I go to sleep. 4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton? Yes :whistling: 5. Have you ever won a spelling bee? Lol no. You have to enter one to do that! 6. What is your longest fight with one of your friends? A few months. 7. Are you a fast typer? I can be if I concentrate and I'm not really tired! 8. Are you afraid of the dark? Very. 9. Do you like someone right now? Yeah, you! 10. What ended your last relationship? My dislike of men. 12. Do you knock on wood? Nope. 13. Are you drinking anything right now? Not at the moment but I have some Bailey's with my name on it! 14. Do you think you’re smart? I can be 15. Have you ever eaten a bug? Yep... 16. Do you miss someone right now? Not really. 17. What do you want for Christmas? Not really sure at the moment! 18. Do you know the muffin man? Oh, yes, I know the muffin man, The muffin man, the muffin man, Oh, yes, I know the muffin man, Who lives in Drury Lane. 19. Do you talk in your sleep? I haven't got a clue, I'm asleep you see. 20. Do you remember your 1st crush? hahahahaha yes I do. 21. Have you ever flown a kite? Yush. 22. When was the last time that you went swimming and where? Um, in May in the sea in Zante. 23. Do you consider yourself successful? Not in the least bit. 24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone? Errrr. 46 apparently. (no I didn't count them!) 25. Have you ever asked for a horse? Yes. I never bloody got one though. :mad: 26. Plans for tomorrow? Nothing. The usual fun and games. 27. What did you do this past weekend? Went to a friends, got really drunk and passed out. That's about it. 28. Miss being at school right now? No!!! 29. When’s the last time you told someone you loved them? I tell at least one person everyday. I like to spread the love. 30. Do you want to be single? I already am. Thanks for reminding me. *prods* 32. Who’s your hero? Marlin from Finding Nemo. Now there is a dude with some determination. 33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? Internally, yes. For some reason no matter what I did they wouldn't externally suspend me. 34. What are you looking forward to? My baileys and my chocolate. 35. If you could be stranded with one person for 24 hours, who would it be? Emily!! 37. Have you ever eaten dog food? Yes. I was incredibly drunk. 38. Can you handle the truth? Yeah. Can you?? 39. Do you like green eggs and ham? I never understand that. 40. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places?. My phone, my Zen, my ciggies. 41. Any cool scars? I have one on my thumb from a chisel and one on my hand from a shoe (don't ask) 42. Are you missing in action? Yes *hides* 44. What’s your deepest secret? I am infact an alien. 45. How often do you talk on the phone? As little as possible, unless a friend is calling me I don't answer the phone. 46. Do you believe in love? Yes, all you need is love. Didn't you know? 47. Is there something you want that you can’t have? Um. Yush, quite a few. 48. Four things about the preferred sex that you first notice? Eyes, lips, bum & shoes. (you can tell alot about a person by their shoes) 49. When was your last time you cried? Today. 50. Who did you last hug? My mum before she went to work this morning. 51. Do you get along with your family? Mostly. The only one I have always got on well with is my eldest brother. 52. Where is your phone? In my pocket. 53. What was the last thing you ate? My dinner, glazed salmon and roasted vegatables. Yuuuum. 54. Favorite color? Purple or green. 55. Last movie you saw? Die Hard 4.0 56. What song are you listening to? Lifehouse - All in All. 57. What do you want? A job would be just spiffing! 58. Favorite car? 1967 Shelby GT 500 *drools* 59. What T.V. show are you watchin? I'm not. 60. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Um... my friend Emma I think. |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:03 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.