RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Love Love Love (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=161324)

Bitter_Angel 28-03-2011 12:54 AM

Love Love Love
 
I just wanted to take this oppertunity to tell you all how grateful I am to all of you.
To those who have supported me for way to long, or kept me entertained, or had random strange conversations with me.
You all mean so much to me.

And I just thought, that today is a good day to remind you all how much you mean :)
Love love love

pea soup 28-03-2011 07:24 AM

Right back atcha Kim!!!:-D

love,love,love.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

CaiteeBug 28-03-2011 10:13 PM

Awwww, That's sweet Kim!

Sefka 29-03-2011 09:59 PM

The title of the thread made me think of this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zQgKk3g7Uo"]YouTube - Love Makes The World Go Round[/ame]

Merc 30-03-2011 07:14 AM

yuou wouls make her proud kim.
love love love
to you
xxx

Jefferson.Meriwether 30-03-2011 06:04 PM

I've got the 'Noah and the Whale' song 5 years time stuck in my head now for which I thank you :)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.